• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
165A1CDE-07E8-45D9-A95F-DAB712F87E33.jpeg

Pains me to say but Pines>Purps. And that’s coming from a huge Prince fan lol.

So what’s the verdict on the quality on these which is better purps or pines

Now when it come to quality, how are we gonna put them against each other? Lol they’re obviously the same as far as quality goes. Also leather won’t be consistent on these from one shoe to the next per usual so...

Now when it come to quality, how are we gonna put them against each other? Lol they’re obviously the same as far as quality goes. Also leather won’t be consistent on these from one shoe to the next per usual so...

I can’t tell I don’t have them in hand yet blood. I’ve heard theres a difference between the 2 so wondering about those who have them already thier opinions. Lol

Pains me to say but Pines>Purps. And that’s coming from a huge Prince fan lol.

I'm biased. Been dying for an OG1 with Purple on it. So it's Purp's > Pine's for me and I ain't even see the Purp's in hand yet :lol:. Would've preferred the bred 1 colorblocking, but I ain't complaining. Pine's are very nice in person tho.

Thoughts on price of purps in the next few days? Trying to decide when to buy them, now or later

I’d give it about a week to be honest. I don’t see prices for them going much higher than they already are in a week. I’ve been burned a couple times this year already with being impatient and copping resell immediately after a L. Just for them to turn around and stock full size runs at stores a few days after the drop and prices plummet closer to resell on Stockx. There still could be late shipments/ delays etc etc.

Last edited:
When I picked up my pines, the guy at footlocker told me they might end up getting the purples in later on. Always take info from workers there with a grain, but it wouldn’t be crazy for the stores to get the opposite color a week or 2 later.

People gotta stop calling the Purps the Lakers. Like there's a whole *** team whose colors are black, white, and purple and they are outta Cali as well. The Purps have no gold on them whatsoever :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom