• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Favorites.
C2B074BB-5882-4402-B51C-A625FCDE0EC7.jpeg
Hell yea

ive been here only 4 years. ive got more posts than you, which means im more active, while youre lurking. ive got 3x more likes than you have posts and likes combined. people dont hit the like button if they dont find a post helpful, useful, or just insightful.

im more of an asset to NT than you are when its all broken down.

i dont like throwing these numbers in peoples faces. never done it and didnt wana do it today. but when somebody comes firing shots trying to tout their OG status, they gotta b putin their place.
Talk about derailing a thread, by boasting numbers no one cares about, come on my guy.
Lets get back on track...
20180225_072323.jpg

There is a jimmy jazz 45 minutes away with purples left in a 12 and a 14. Wondering how difficult it’s be to try and swap for a size 9.5 or 10

I’m gonna laugh and cry a bit inside when I see Yeezy folks, suddenly becoming authorities on Jordan 1s, and kicking down “knowledge” to OG heads who have been here for YEARSSSSSSS. STAMP IT-It’s coming, just like the turn came.

There is NO DENYING that this thread has definitely changed in the past few months.
alright, we get it. Heard you the 8th time. You care too much homie.

Very corny now.

Just carted a size 11 Purps on FA app
But won’t let me check out

F this app
Desktop

Where are you seeing the product page?

When I go to the AJ1 product page, it doesn't show the Pine Green or Court Purple with the other colors anymore....

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom