Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If the ROY's end up staying FCFS and they back door them I hope they rot to death with resellers because I'm not copping. I have RSBB's .. I'm feeling them but not enough to succumb to copping on the resell market.

If the ROY's end up staying FCFS and they back door them I hope they rot to death with resellers because I'm not copping. I have RSBB's .. I'm feeling them but not enough to succumb to copping on the resell market.

They just gonna back door the size 5-9 bro. I think your 11 is safe. But yea, that FCFS is a dub. I got you on SNKRS though, I'll try.

Lol, why does everyone bring the Nigels up every release now? Agreed, they are better; Nigel's good too.

because its one of the more recent releases and its an AJ1 that released this year and its a collab, all 3 categories that these Union fall under. Thats why it would be in a conversation.

I would rather have the grey/black toe unions, but i would be stoked with either pair lol.

i do feel the black/grey ones look better than the blue ones though. Way more versatile to wear. Its why Black Toes are my top 2 fave

because its one of the more recent releases and its an AJ1 that released this year and its a collab, all 3 categories that these Union fall under. Thats why it would be in a conversation.

Agreed. Touché. I was more so talking about the other regular Jordan 1 kicks being released, every release gets compared to Nigels. "These are better than those beat Nigels."

Back
Top Bottom