Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can the frag 2019 talk just stop. It's not happenin and he even said himself if he was to collab with JB again it'd be with another model.
FB_IMG_1545906194288.jpg

Black toes really necessary for the collection? Already have breds, royals, and shadows but came upon a pretty good condition pair for $350 which is better than most prices I've seen around. Only considering it because I just let go of my OW UNCs though
absolutely

i didnt ilke those gagas at first but after seeing pics on foot they are pretty nice.

Xmas shoe vibe too

Frags not coming out. Cut it out, doesn’t seem like something Fuji would do unless Nike threw him another few collabs after the fact... doubt he’d do another 1

For the record....I don't really give no "effs" bout the Frags....Juuuuuuuust talkin here people. Before you wanna crucify somebody for discussing a recent thread conversation.

Thought we were here to talk about sneakers. LOL! Y'all boys are funny. :stoneface: :smh:

i have a pair of off-white unc 1's that i've worn maybe 3x, i won't wear them much more... you guys think i can work out a trade for the blue unions for those ... ?!

Does the snkrs app ever notify you if you don't win? I never get a email or any kind of confirmation on the app

Back
Top Bottom