Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My daughter and I waiting in line at Disney World.

Attachments

• 1A3A5E47-C8CD-4200-AF90-72843AFA70C1.jpeg
    1A3A5E47-C8CD-4200-AF90-72843AFA70C1.jpeg
    425.5 KB · Views: 70
when did footlocker and footaction military discount switch from 30 percent to 20 lol?

It’s been 20% for awhile. I’ve been using it in the Foot Stores for years with the Sheer system (or whatever it’s called).

It’s like having a coupon, since you can’t technically use it with quick strikes/limited shoes. In store it’s always a crap shoot.

The Foot Apps seemed to have removed the option for the military discount (but it’s still there on the site).

And like someone said, you can get 10% at Nike.

I think the Nike discount is more criminal. Could at least match the FTL.

Same, great New Year’s Eve shoe imo :smokin

I figure if I only wear it on NYE, then the creasing won’t be bad for a few years at least

Hope everyone has a blessed New Years, and stays safe :nthat:
Plus I can spill drinks all over it without worries. :lol:
Happy New Years!

Would have made an attempt to cop the sports illustrateds if I knew that red swoosh was under there. The embroidery is what really ruined that pair. Leather tongue tag and wings still didn’t help either.

I think I'd like the sports illustrated pair more if it was a just a single shade of green on the swoosh. I get that it's supposed to match the bucks jersey and all but I don't like the gradient that much.

SI still sitting at foot lockers in LA. Do you guys think it will go on discount after some time?

Also, those black toes and chicagos are beautiful. Feeling some envy

That custom video of the red swoosh on the SIs is dope, but I think the contrast with green laces on these is better. I agree on having the swoosh a single shade of green and still show that red outline.

Back
Top Bottom