Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No Nike Air so y’all prolly don’t fw these
D5BEF63F-270B-4568-9E3D-9DDB0D6846F6.jpeg

There is no such thing As not liking a Jordan 1 but not loving a Jordan 1 makes sense to me I like them fam

only 1 i like that dropped so far are the unc patents. i get that they feel like crud on feet because theyre all PL, but i like the colorway. all other 1s that dropped so far are BUNZ

You can vault em right now

just ignore them all lol
Agreed. I’ve never been a proponent of vaulting the 1. I love 1s, but ultimately I’m only gonna get the pairs that I like/want. They could come out with a new pair every week, it wouldn’t affect me none. I’ll get the pairs I want, and EASILY ignore all the filler. But even if that was the case, I’d want a chance at all the OGs first, before all the nonsensical colorways and such.

I have a feeling that if they do retro unc 1's in all patent leather, then expect the new series of og's to all come back in patent leather. It's pretty much there only way to keep og color ways coming, until we get a true og form and mold of the 1's..so all you guys waiting on chi 1's expect that in patent leather form next release.

Back
Top Bottom