Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m sure it’s been discussed but does anyone know how and if you can clean this “glitter”? And how to prevent it from happening?
First wipe down with Jason markk wipes are just a wet paper towel.
Let dry for about an hour.
Use meguiars car leather wipes and thoroughly wipe down the whole sneaker.
Let dry for about 20 minutes.
Use a microfiber cloth to thoroughly wipe down the sneaker to get rid of excess shine from the wipes.
Keep them out of the box overnight.

Has worked wonders for me.
My black/university red 1s had heavy glitter/mold and kept returning no matter what I did (especially once I stepped out doors). This has gotten rid of it for good and I’ve worn them out again in different climates multiple times

D98D6098-9EF8-491A-8B75-86D6779F9874.gif

Yeah, that and painting. I was his sneaker plug. HUGE AJ1 guy. We had some crazy stuff. He was about to cleat his Just Don 2's before the Blue Jays let him go. I'll dig through my archives and see if I can find some pics of some of the stuff we did.

Nike actually did jump his sht about the customs. HATED it.

Would love to see some of this. There are a lot of big time sneaker guys in baseball. Have had the privilege of working in baseball for the past 3/4 seasons and its definitely cool to see. I love what Frazier is doing and as. Yanks fan I love what hes doing on the field as well.

I don’t have glitter on any of my 1s.

Will post pics later.
Yeah the only 1s that I got glitter on were the ones from around 2016 that i didn’t unds for 2 years.
My Black/ university reds (bought from stockx in 2018 ) only started to glitter/mold the first time I wore them out.

I didn’t wear my banned 1s till dec ‘18 and they were perfect till the day after I wore them out.

But any of my 1s that Ive worn within 6 months of release have not glittered. And I always put them back in the back after cleaning them

Last edited:
Extremely. Those, storm blue, the navy’s, black/white and the UNC all kinda flew under the radar until the hypes caught on later, glad I have them.

Yep, I was able to get all of them easily.

That's how I feel about the turbo greens and Rookie of the Years. People are going to regret sleeping in a couple of years.

Yep, I was able to get all of them easily.

That's how I feel about the turbo greens and Rookie of the Years. People are going to regret sleeping in a couple of years.
I would disagree on them, the roty are decent but I wouldn’t regret passing on either. The OG are a different story.

Back
Top Bottom