Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I copped VNDS True Blue Unions off eBay for $800 shipped. The seller cancelled and refunded my money. Sigh...

its just a box. am i missing something?
It's supposed to be packaged in a shipping box. They just slapped the label on the shoebox without the proper packaging. (Which leads to a higher chance of theft and damages.)

Sidenote: Bad enough Nike started putting logos on their shipping boxes. :smh: ah eediat ting dat.

20190505_143817.jpg

Love swappin laces out theres something meditative about it
20190505_144221.jpg

:rofl:

I most definitely feel you the Black toe is the beginning and the end of the conversation for me hopefully Nike will give us a black toe with a black tongue before I retire .

For me, this is the only 1 I'm really waiting for. I have bred/banned, I have the remastered Chicago. I just need a quality leather BT with black tongue, that's all. I know I can go the custom route, but keep hoping JB will one day drop one for us.

That Union pair is too, but not worth resell pricing to me. A true BT with Black Tongue, I would pay up for...

Y'all think I should pay for atc on ts1s or wait till resell drop. If it drop to 400 ish that'll beat atc prices

Laugh it up but I'm deadass lol I relace my kicks in waves so if I'm relacing a pair, a good chunk or all of em gotta get relaced. Especially with the ones because I interchange them constantly. Its just something calming about it to me. I'm one of those guys where I gotta do something with my hands to bring down anxiousness. Plus, it's cool to admire them and see all the little details and signs of wear.

Can anybody help me with what a reasonable price is to pay for a pair of 94 Chicago 1s With OG everything would be? Condition would be VNDS only “issue” is mild yellowing of tongues. These are my grails and I have a pair I am eying from a legit source. Thanks in advance.

Can anybody help me with what a reasonable price is to pay for a pair of 94 Chicago 1s With OG everything would be? Condition would be VNDS only “issue” is mild yellowing of tongues. These are my grails and I have a pair I am eying from a legit source. Thanks in advance.
Man there’s really no set price. Seen these go for 700 all the way to 1500. It’s just a huge gamble

Man there’s really no set price. Seen these go for 700 all the way to 1500. It’s just a huge gamble

Thanks for the quick response. Do you mean gamble because of wearability or? I can score a size 11 like I described in my first post for $780. Free returns in 30 days too. Just don’t want to overpay you know. If 800ish is fair in this market I will do it. I have seen some 85s in really nice condition for the 900-1000 range no box etc but don’t like the chipping that happens on the og collars

Man i haven’t been able to find those prices anywhere and I have been scavenging online off and on for a few years lol.
i mean thats the pricing for this weekend. I dont think the TS AJI have released before

Thanks for the quick response. Do you mean gamble because of wearability or? I can score a size 11 like I described in my first post for $780. Free returns in 30 days too. Just don’t want to overpay you know. If 800ish is fair in this market I will do it. I have seen some 85s in really nice condition for the 900-1000 range no box etc but don’t like the chipping that happens on the og collars
Gamble for both. As far as overpaying I really don’t believe in that for the most part. Do you want it NOW or wait? That’s where price comes in imo

Laugh it up but I'm deadass lol I relace my kicks in waves so if I'm relacing a pair, a good chunk or all of em gotta get relaced. Especially with the ones because I interchange them constantly. Its just something calming about it to me. I'm one of those guys where I gotta do something with my hands to bring down anxiousness. Plus, it's cool to admire them and see all the little details and signs of wear.

Literally lace swapped 4 pairs last night along with giving a light cleaning, suede brushing and re-application of Crepe Protect. Yes...there's maintenance to this $#!+...Haha!

Back
Top Bottom