Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation on the court purple 1 restock that happened a few days ago for foot sites?

Bloodline custom I guess....yeeeshhhh

Dope. Just seeing them DS seems strange tho. Maybe the discoloration is a little extreme. And I kind of like the metallic red/navy pairs he did a bit more I think. He’s a Nike or Jordan employee yea?

There’s just something about those wings logos.
1985 meets 2007.
B9C6DAB3-97FB-4B1C-9C99-6EAAE16F25E0.jpeg

They look the best in person imo. Imo if you're gonna wear purple Jordans you gotta embrace the drip and just go all out

Had a DS pair of yeezy 350 blue tint size 11.5 sitting in my closet and never could find anything to wear it with. Got like 5 other 350 colors so I traded them for a DS LA to Chi size 11.5. I’m happy with the trade. I think in the long run LA to Chi will be worth way more than the blue tints especially since yeezy releases a different color 350 every week.

Had a DS pair of yeezy 350 blue tint size 11.5 sitting in my closet and never could find anything to wear it with. Got like 5 other 350 colors so I traded them for a DS LA to Chi size 11.5. I’m happy with the trade. I think in the long run LA to Chi will be worth way more than the blue tints especially since yeezy releases a different color 350 every week.
Duh....

My FoG b-ball sneakers’ white laces are a bit short. I’m not sure which set up I want
3D26130A-391F-4578-A6F4-3AC341D897F6.jpeg

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation on the court purple 1 restock that happened a few days ago for foot sites?
Had to call FL customer service cause I ordered on the 18th off the restock-they gave me a tracking number over the phone today but I still haven’t gotten an official one from them. I’d say sit tight-they’re probably already on their way. Call CS for peace of Mind but be prepared to wait on hold for about half an hour.

And OG 1s aren’t released in multiple cws every month?

Back
Top Bottom