Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Like already mentioned, color is super off and I don’t think it’s the lighting. The suede has little to no texture to it. The Nike tag is also off, there’s not enough space between the bottom of the swoosh and the word “air” with the bottom of the tag.

The tag is noticeable when you compare it to the one below.

I have a legit TS1 high, and did a good amount of research before I bought mines, but I’m no expert by any means. Common rep flaws.

I’m not gonna give a verdict either way, but I’ve had my pair used in 4 different replica comparisons. To me there’s an obvious shadow being cast over his shoes. Which makes sense because he’s probably leaving over his own feet to take the picture. There’s not enough info here to give an accurate verdict. But nothing here stands out to me as being overtly fake. It wouldnt take much effort for me to get my pair to appear like that in a photo.

Edit: ignore adidas sock
0F564A97-8B00-4686-BB80-241CFAE4313E.jpeg

Texture gone. Nubuck much darker. This is the same pair I posted above

Last edited:
I’m not gonna give a verdict either way, but I’ve had my pair used in 4 different replica comparisons. To me there’s an obvious shadow being cast over his shoes. Which makes sense because he’s probably leaving over his own feet to take the picture. There’s not enough info here to give an accurate verdict. But nothing here stands out to me as being overtly fake. It wouldnt take much effort for me to get my pair to appear like that in a photo.

Edit: ignore adidas sock
0F564A97-8B00-4686-BB80-241CFAE4313E.jpeg

Texture gone. Nubuck much darker. This is the same pair I posted above

bro u really wearing adidas socks?

I was able to cop these from Footlocker here, with free shipping. I’m going to paint the whole backend black and paint the Jordan wings orange.
I've seen a couple decent customizations already. I'm no customizer and I'm not paying anyone to do it for me so they'll just be what they are. Not the greatest, but not the worst either. Color blocking isn't my absolute favorite, but at least it's something a little different. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom