• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
99221904-338A-411B-AE55-F885717FA0D8.jpeg
EE2C5BE2-C983-46D3-9B4A-BA69771F4B77.jpeg
089A058B-BCB8-4034-A26A-2D2D75D15D49.jpeg

Pair from the UK just came in from GOAT 🤌🤌🤌🤌

No extra laces confirmed

Just watched this video, and I’m shocked that no one has mentioned it here. He reviewed those Viberemakelab “Jordan 1s” that so many have talked about. I personally don’t judge, and to each their own, but a fake is still a fake in my book. Now in this case I guess you could end up with a fake that is constructed, looks, and is made up of better materials than a legit/authentic pair, and closer to the original ‘85 releases. They’re not for me, and I couldn’t do it, but again, to each their own.

Not gunna lie if they weren’t $600 I’d do it.

I owe JB nothing, they make it a pain in the a** to buy everything halfway decent, I’m grown and if someone asked Id tell them where I got them from. The UNCs look amazing but once again for $600? Can’t do it.

If they were like $400? I’d do it in a heartbeat. Honestly had to unfollow the page cause I was getting tempted.

im definitely going to pick up a pair before Nike inevitably drops the hammer on them. I get why some would be opposed to them, there’s no if ands or buts about it, they check every criteria for a fake shoe. But there’s nuance here that separates them from what is commonly referred to as a replica in 2022. Same was the case for Geiger’s past work and shoe surgeon.

That said, Nike has got every right to come after them but I’m not going to put a cape on for them. It’s wild that they have failed so badly at keeping the market satisfied that a nobody could come through and make $600 reproductions that people are legitimately impressed with.

im definitely going to pick up a pair before Nike inevitably drops the hammer on them. I get why some would be opposed to them, there’s no if ands or buts about it, they check every criteria for a fake shoe. But there’s nuance here that separates them from what is commonly referred to as a replica in 2022. Same was the case for Geiger’s past work and shoe surgeon.

That said, Nike has got every right to come after them but I’m not going to put a cape on for them. It’s wild that they have failed so badly at keeping the market satisfied that a nobody could come through and make $600 reproductions that people are legitimately impressed with.

Basically this lol.

F*** Nike. Do better.

Y'all old head sneakerheads wylin... It's not that deep. $600 for some reps when y'all in were clowning cats for allegedly buying reps from Zadeh for under retail... Make it make sense. I have no problem with y'all buying reps but just don't be posers. When someone asks you about your kicks make sure the first thing you tell them is that they're knockoffs.

Y'all old head sneakerheads wylin... It's not that deep. $600 for some reps when y'all in were clowning cats for allegedly buying reps from Zadeh for under retail... Make it make sense. I have no problem with y'all buying reps but just don't be posers. When someone asks you about your kicks make sure the first thing you tell them is that they're knockoffs.

Zadeh Boys were sending dude money to hold for months on end, sometimes before we even got official pictures. For shoes you didn’t know when you would get.

For a “Preorder”. That deserved to be clowned.

Zadeh Boys were sending dude money to hold for months on end, sometimes before we even got official pictures. For shoes you didn’t know when you would get.

For a “Preorder”. That deserved to be clowned.
I'm not defending them, in fact, I'm banned from posting in the Zadeh pre-order thread cause I kept hurting their feelings and getting reported but I'm calling it like I see it

I'm not defending them, in fact, I'm banned from posting in the Zadeh pre-order thread cause I kept hurting their feelings and getting reported but I'm calling it like I see it

I feel you. By all definitions those are reps no round about way of putting it. They also look great. For me the price is a dealbreaker, I don’t want to spend $600 on any shoes period. There also isn’t an alternative by Nike that someone can buy that looks like those.

At the end of the day it’s all leather and plastic we’ve placed arbitrary value on that doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things. At least not to me anyways. I buy my shoes, I wear them.

how long do you think they'll last before they get taken down?

Were you around when henderscheme was releasing shoes? John Geiger with his yeezy 2s and misplaced checks drops? Shoe surgeon runs a workshop where you can literally make your own Nike shoes and he sells his customs for hundreds. These are def not authentic Jordan 1s but let’s not act like there’s no nuance here compared to the mass produced replicas that folks are getting instead of getting them from footlocker lol

Back
Top Bottom