Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got these in today via DHL from SX, like em way better than Pollens.

0A10880E-EB9E-409F-93E6-ABCF3FED393D.jpeg

399780D0-9A46-41F9-BCBE-F4BB65EBD64E.jpeg
8E9579CF-6F77-4B69-8778-B2EAC527DB58.jpeg
A9141D77-CC45-4370-BABB-69C9A8077297.jpeg

Weather starting to turn in the 5-4-1.

Pretty soon it'll be rain, rain and white walkers.

Wearing my AMM 1s, University Blues and Hyper Royals as much as possible before it's too late.

...winter is coming.
i love pnw…portland/seattle/vancouver are such fun cities with good food, cool people, and cool weather

california has been dry and arid for about ten years now, we used to get mild winters and cool springs…now its just always hot and dry

Weather starting to turn in the 5-4-1.

Pretty soon it'll be rain, rain and white walkers.

Wearing my AMM 1s, University Blues and Hyper Royals as much as possible before it's too late.

...winter is coming.

For sure. I should specify all leather 1 highs. :rofl:

i love pnw…portland/seattle/vancouver are such fun cities with good food, cool people, and cool weather

california has been dry and arid for about ten years now, we used to get mild winters and cool springs…now its just always hot and dry
At least you can wear all your shoes year round.

...that's a luxury us heads in the Pacific Northwest don't have.

Ended up getting the Taxis early and this is a weird color for sure. You hold them up to something yellow and they look slightly orange. Hold them up to something orange and they look yellow. When I first got them I thought they looked close to the Shattered Backboards but that is until I actually compared them to mine. No where near close to the SB's orange, which is like the Bengal's orange. Leather feels good but not as good as the SB. SB feels softer all around, when you push and feel the leather. The SB's are also higher when I compared the back of the shoe to the Taxis.

Last edited:
I haven't bought a Jordan hoodie in forever but I ended up catching this taxi colored hoodie with minimal branding from Packer Shoes on labor day. They had a 50% off sale items so I felt like it could make a good layering piece at worst.

JORDAN-JORDAN_AIRJORDAN_HOODIE-DO6094705-Taxi_Sail-FRONT_1080x.jpg

I haven't bought a Jordan hoodie in forever but I ended up catching this taxi colored hoodie with minimal branding from Packer Shoes on labor day. They had a 50% off sale items so I felt like it could make a good layering piece at worst.

Good to take hunting at the very least.

Please tell me you’re kidding and you’re not responsible for bringing him here :smh:
It's true.

We used to frequent a movie forum together and there was a thread about shoes.

It was there he told me about Nike Talk.

Though it was only yesterday that I learned that he was my biological father.

...and my mother was just a booze-filled one night stand in a cheap motel.:emoji_cry:

Is there a discount code?

Back
Top Bottom