Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Might drop on ebay nike can push the vintage look so can I 😁
dj-khaled-you-smart.gif

"...more of an indictment of your ability to apply logic." insert Law & Order sound bit *dun dun*

Good lord, that's the most NT knows drama sentence I've read in a while lol. I'm stealing this and saving it to say to my wife the next time she tells me to stop buying sneakers then walk off and proceed to double up.

As for the royals, man that sucks but they're technically not wrong? the shoes are authentic and brand new so the gripe really is with JB and how we've come to expect top quality especially since the high resell price sort of lends itself to thinking these shoes are top quality to begin with but at the end of the day, they're still mass produced sneakers made in much less than time say your typical good year welt boot. Wonder what GOAT would have done in this case.

"...more of an indictment of your ability to apply logic." insert Law & Order sound bit *dun dun*

Good lord, that's the most NT knows drama sentence I've read in a while lol. I'm stealing this and saving it to say to my wife the next time she tells me to stop buying sneakers then walk off and proceed to double up.

As for the royals, man that sucks but they're technically not wrong? the shoes are authentic and brand new so the gripe really is with JB and how we've come to expect top quality especially since the high resell price sort of lends itself to thinking these shoes are top quality to begin with but at the end of the day, they're still mass produced sneakers made in much less than time say your typical good year welt boot. Wonder what GOAT would have done in this case.
I know what to expect from JB. But how you going to not pass this...
20230220_115906.jpg

They are authentic and brand new...

They said it was creased.

But they pass that warped, no shoe tree having, cut wrong on the tongue, possibly reps, wave crashing toe box.

It's on them. It's JB yes but they need to hold themselves to a higher standard. They said my pair didn't pass verification because of toe box crease.

But how can they do the same with an obviously more aggressive example.

Random Quick story:
one of my favorite aj1s are the 2001s handsdown. i ended up selling my used pair of 01 bred 1s on grailed due to rent for $520 last year. however, the buyer requested a refund and then proceeds to send me fake aj1 breds. long story short: i didnt win the claim and i was furious that my sneakers were pretty much stolen.

fast forward today: i stumbled across a pair of 01 breds on offerup and was surprised how almost VNDS these were. i ended up offering/paying $265 and now i have one of my favoire sneakers back in the collection.
shout out to carlos*
1679601602457.png

1679601639530.png
1679601670298.png
1679601697216.png

Last edited:
Random Quick story:
one of my favorite aj1s are the 2001s handsdown. i ended up selling my used pair of 01 bred 1s on grailed due to rent for $520 last year. however, the buyer requested a refund and then proceeds to send me fake aj1 breds. long story short: i didnt win the claim and i was furious that my sneakers were pretty much stolen.

fast forward today: i stumbled across a pair of 01 breds on offerup and was surprised how almost VNDS these were. i ended up offering/paying $265 and now i have one of my favoire sneakers back in the collection.
shout out to carlos*
1679601602457.png

1679601639530.png
1679601670298.png
1679601697216.png
Those look great.

As much as I like the 2016 pair I just bought, I'm absolutely convinced that they would look even better with a more vibrant shade of red.

The red that they used is so dark and muted.

...one of the reasons why I'm hunting for a good deal on the Bred Toes.

Random Quick story:

shout out to carlos*
1679601602457.png

1679601639530.png
1679601670298.png
1679601697216.png

01 Black/Reds my favorite :pimp:

But you went out sad bro. I woulda had to pull up to dudes address.

Back
Top Bottom