Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Yeah my breds were the same. THe upper definitely isnt leather though. On the European produced pairs it states that it's not leather

These really aren't as bad as people are saying. Tried them on in person today. The black parts are decent, as is the blue swoosh and blue back panel. The only material that is questionable is the toe box. And it's unlike anything I've seen on a nike shoe before. It's a weird rubber plastic. Doesn't seem like it will crack. And as bad as that is, I've had much worse toe boxes, bred and royal SB dunks from last year come to mind.

We've been spoiled with this years OG HI 1's, that every thinks a shoe is **** if it's not that butter haha. I agree everything should be on that level, but these are still wearable to me.

I tried them on today today and it looks like it was cracking from trying it on... Passed realllly quick after seeing this

Lol these definitely crease weird. Still really dig the lows. Gotta grab a pair of the white/grey and the shadows when they release for sure.

They're beaters for people trying to save grails. You think these shoes done smashed people's girl or something. What yall thought? Low cut 1s was the best thing since sliced bread? Naw fam these are guilt free shoes that could be worn without any remorse. Sheesh

Edit: I don't own the royal highs but idgaf imma rock these joints with a tapered cuff. #IMGONE

Last edited:
This is indeed true.

But for beaters/daily wear/bad weather days/Grail savers I prefer more comfortable shoes like Sauconys/Asics/RosheRuns
+1

I actually wear the Bred lows a lot. I sometimes worry my wife is going to want to walk all over the place some weekends and have to think of what to rock accordingly. With these, she can tell us we're going hiking for all I care. The profile still looks good imo

+1

I actually wear the Bred lows a lot. I sometimes worry my wife is going to want to walk all over the place some weekends and have to think of what to rock accordingly. With these, she can tell us we're going hiking for all I care. The profile still looks good imo

I even wear them in the club. Even stepped on mud with the bred low.. Cleaned them after a week and still looks like new. No worries at all.

Wore mine to a bbq yesterday.  All kinds of dirt, mud all over.  I cleaned them when I got home and they look as good as new.  These will be beat into the ground with no regard for human life.  Once this sunny California weather passes and El Nino hits, my clear sole shoes will probably take a break.  

Will def pass on any future lows if quality continues to be so poor like the royals and Breds.... This is Nike at its best get alllll the OG Highs then lows then remaster the HIghs again with a year or two

Will def pass on any future lows if quality continues to be so poor like the royals and Breds.... This is Nike at its best get alllll the OG Highs then lows then remaster the HIghs again with a year or two
Thanks fam so I can have your pair?[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

On to the shadows!!
This 
smokin.gif

Some guy's custom on IG.. Eh

Not sure why everyone clowns the lows so much. I have a lot of the highs and I prefer wearing the lows. To me they are more versatile, comfortable and look great with shorts or jeans. I know the quality could be better but we are still talking about JB. It's not like the remastered series is fine Italian leather,

Back
Top Bottom