Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

a KO low would be interesting, JB hasnt released that many canvas lows in my mind. would be a great summer shoe.

Apparently, May 30th release date for the Swoosh-less lows

Last edited:
dang, here I was saving my money for the metallics but those swooshless black ones are too dope to pass up.

Anyone wanna help a brother out with finding neutral grey I know they were EU ony release but they are a must have. I cant find them anywhere in a UK 12 or a US 13

Would be in for some UNC canvas lows 
nerd.gif

Hows the quality on the bred, shadow, royal low? Not compared to the remastered highs but to the 2013 high releases. Or is the material just as bad as the 2013 Chicago high (so damg stiff). I need a ballpark answer. I know the metallic navys are Nice and the Chis white panels are nice, the cybers are dope too but Im aiming for the non branded black lows. I plan to just get the white/red, and the neutral grey for OG's sake lol but the others are growing on me.

Last edited:
Hows the quality on the bred, shadow, royal low? Not compared to the remastered highs but to the 2013 high releases. Or is the material just as bad as the 2013 Chicago high (so damg stiff). I need a ballpark answer. I know the metallic navys are Nice and the Chis white panels are nice, the cybers are dope too but Im aiming for the non branded black lows. I plan to just get the white/red, and the neutral grey for OG's sake lol but the others are growing on me.

Royal is the worst quality wise....bred n shadow are "OK".....I would choose Chi then CM

Bred, Royal, and shadow are all the exact same :lol:

Are the lows worse than the 2013 Air Jordan 1 high models? I know you have em zyzz the only 2013 of the trinity I have are the shadows.

The comment I made above is referring to the lows

And yes the lows are worse than the 2013 highs. Atleast the highs were kinda soft and made of some sort of leather.

On the lows, the colored areas are some kind of hard plastic, doesn't not feel like leather, the black is somewhat decent but the swoosh and toe box on all 3 pairs are basically plastic. Anyone who owns can confirm

The comment I made above is referring to the lows

And yes the lows are worse than the 2013 highs. Atleast the highs were kinda soft and made of some sort of leather.

On the lows, the colored areas are some kind of hard plastic, doesn't not feel like leather, the black is somewhat decent but the swoosh and toe box on all 3 pairs are basically plastic. Anyone who owns can confirm

Thanks for the details. I will not be searching or in the market for em. White- red/grey/navy it is. Cant wait for my white n navys to be delivered. I Heard quality is on point.

So, just got told by a seller from the bay they had no more sz 13s and I ordered em. That dude said we have a sz 12 if you want. Im like dog, if I wanted to go a whole size down I would or ordered a 12 in the first place. Smh. Now I gotta go through the whole refund/return to sender method. This sucks

Not sure if you have any of the lows but for the most part they do fit big

I'm an 11 in everything and I'm able to go down to a 19 comfortably. You could easily do a 12.5 IMO who knows 12 could fit but doubt it

Not sure if you have any of the lows but for the most part they do fit big

I'm an 11 in everything and I'm able to go down to a 19 comfortably. You could easily do a 12.5 IMO who knows 12 could fit but doubt it

The seller didnt have a 12.5 I'll def be continuing the search and I have no lows yet. The metallics were to be my first pair. I need em in my collection.

I tried on a pair of size 9 royals at Plato's Closet without the insole and they were huge on me 
laugh.gif
 note than I'm a 10.5 lol

Good news, they just created the shipping label. Havent sent them yet. So Ill be getting than money sooner than expected

Im normally a size 10. I had to get a size 9.5 on the bred lows but a 10 in the royals. Def some ******* going on.

Back
Top Bottom