Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

So if I'm understanding this correctly 0takusamsay 0takusamsay - you ordered a size 13, they didn't have it and instead of letting you know they sent a size 12 in its place?

I had purchased the shoes and the shipping and tracking label was created. They forgot to upgrade their stock and I had believed there was a sz 13 and then today on my 1st break I check my ebay inbox and they tell me they have a 12 available and they are willing to sell me those at discounted price. Not sure, how a discount would work, seeing as I had already paid for the 13 so I immediately decline. The Dudes, in here said the lows run big but I didnt wanna get a size 12 and find out they are way too snug. I got big and wide feet. So a lil extra room is much appreciated. So I decided to just go ahead and get refunded my money and put that money to a pair that I know will for sure be in stock. But I'll probably never order from the seller instyleshoes ever again because this shouldnt of happened in the 1st place.

I had purchased the shoes and the shipping and tracking label was created. They forgot to upgrade their stock and I had believed there was a sz 13 and then today on my 1st break I check my ebay inbox and they tell me they have a 12 available and they are willing to sell me those at discounted price. Not sure, how a discount would work, seeing as I had already paid for the 13 so I immediately decline. The Dudes, in here said the lows run big but I didnt wanna get a size 12 and find out they are way too snug. I got big and wide feet. So a lil extra room is much appreciated. So I decided to just go ahead and get refunded my money and put that money to a pair that I know will for sure be in stock. But I'll probably never order from the seller instyleshoes ever again because this shouldnt of happened in the 1st place.

They just would of refunded part of what you paid if you got the 12. Really easy. The whole refund process is easy. Really not a big deal.

C'mon JB release the black toe low already with Chicago's leather quality.

Last edited:
Royals, Shadows and Bred Lows are all on same material. But Chicago lows have remastered leather. Bred 1s came in black box with gold jump man the royal/shadow came in nike air box. Don't own neutral grey or metallic red/blue lows to judge

So if I'm understanding this correctly 0takusamsay 0takusamsay - you ordered a size 13, they didn't have it and instead of letting you know they sent a size 12 in its place?

That kind of stuff happens all the time with every big shoe site/retailer

You made it seem like he bait and switched you and you bought a 13 and sent a 12. Your money is safe, he offered you a smaller size at a discount by probably partially refunding you. All you had to do was say no and get an instant refund.

Instyle shoes is 100% legit but again, that kind of issue with inventory can happen with any big time seller.

You're blowing this way out of proportion

Also if you have wide feet. Probably 13 will be good, wouldn't risk sizing down at all even tho majority of those who copped did size down at least .5

That kind of stuff happens all the time with every big shoe site/retailer

You made it seem like he bait and switched you and you bought a 13 and sent a 12. Your money is safe, he offered you a smaller size at a discount by probably partially refunding you. All you had to do was say no and get an instant refund.

Instyle shoes is 100% legit but again, that kind of issue with inventory can happen with any big time seller.

You're blowing this way out of proportion

Also if you have wide feet. Probably 13 will be good, wouldn't risk sizing down at all even tho majority of those who copped did size down at least .5

Yeah, I was P.O'd that day for so many other reasons so I did blow it out of proportion. The money has been refunded and they left me positive feedback so...I aint tripping anymore. I was just expecting everything to be a ok. Im just waiting for the balance to go back into my PayPal because I'm eyeing a pair online atm.

Shedding the swoosh for Summer ’16, Jordan Brand gives us a closer look at the Jordan 1 Low “No Swoosh”.

With minimal branding, this new AJ1 brings elevated quality and style to the iconic basketball silhouette. The premium upper is comprised of full-grain tumbled leather, while a soft lining wraps the interior collar and tongue. Details are subtle with Nike Air embossed on the tongue and classic Jordan “Wings” logo on the heel in monochromatic fashion. Jumpman engraved metal lace tips finish off each pair

Look for the Air Jordan 1 Low “No Swoosh” to release on May 21 for $150 in black, olive, and pink (our favorite). A line of corresponding caps will also drop with the collection, so stay tuned for more updates

Images & Info Via highsnobiety

Last edited:
Those Olive lows still make me chuckle every time I see the pics :lol:

I think a chocolate and a charcoal/steel grey colorway would be nice colorways to do. PS'd both to see what they would look like. Thoughts?

x6djzs.jpg

Last edited:
That gray pair would be so clean. Im def getting the black lows. They look so versatile. Random thought: if kanye up and decided to rock the 1 lows one day and pictures were posted on the net. I wonder how that'd affect the pricing. Would it stay the same or tm would prices increase drammatically.

JB just hasn't gotten that olive shade right on anything :lol:

They had a backpack I was thinking about buying but when I saw it in person, color legit looked like ****.

Dont know why its so hard!! Those could be alot better!

Also rocking chi lows today, def fav pair of lows now to date, so clean

View media item 2025826

Those Olive lows still make me chuckle every time I see the pics
laugh.gif

I think a chocolate and a charcoal/steel grey colorway would be nice colorways to do. PS'd both to see what they would look like. Thoughts?

x6djzs.jpg
digging both of these. hopefully jb sees this lol

That leather quality though is def SBB level. Im glad I didnt pull the trigger on CM lows. I need those swooshless blacks.

Swooshless kinda look like Stan Smiths.. Love that they are making high quality lows but I'm not feeling the design. How about we get some high quality SBB and Frag lows instead? (will never happen)

Does anyone have a jimmyjazz coupon code? Found something I Wana cop
I've been keeping an eye on the Royal low to be excluded from coupon exclusion. $90 + $8 shipping + tax still kinda a good deal, but I want cheaper than that
tongue.gif

I guess everybody was waiting for that coupon code to hit for the Shadows. Only size they have left is an 11.

Will have to snatch up an 11.5 off Ebay if they don't restock.

Back
Top Bottom