Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I had a girl cop a serious attitude with me once because she brought out the wrong pair immediately after I showed her the one I wanted. I just laughed and walked out :lol: They weren't even the same model. :stoneface:

Last edited:
View media item 2031806
Just came in the mail! Leather is butter the silhouette is on point, its a little roomy in the toebox area but width wise its perfect. I love these and Ill be getting the metallic reds, neutral/3m grays, and the swooshless blacks. So glad these dont have any hype.

View media item 2031806
Just came in the mail! Leather is butter the silhouette is on point, its a little roomy in the toebox area but width wise its perfect. I love these and Ill be getting the metallic reds, neutral/3m grays, and the swooshless blacks. So glad these dont have any hype.

Man these are nice, wouldn't pay more than $50 shipped for them

If anything sees a deal let ur boy knowww

I'm torn between getting the black or the pink pair

The pink pair looks dope you shoukd get em. Im personally gunning for the black pair. Depends on your style and taste really. The pink lows will def look great with anything. Khaki, dark denim, light denim, olive pants, etc. Im sold on the black pair though, I like the subtle stunt. No one would know what they are unless I told them or unless they are sneakerheads. So hopefully, fingers crossed I can get the blacks.

I'm torn between getting the black or the pink pair
The pink pair looks dope you shoukd get em. Im personally gunning for the black pair. Depends on your style and taste really. The pink lows will def look great with anything. Khaki, dark denim, light denim, olive pants, etc. Im sold on the black pair though, I like the subtle stunt. No one would know what they are unless I told them or unless they are sneakerheads. So hopefully, fingers crossed I can get the blacks.
Yea I'm actually leaning towards the pink pair since I already have the CMs (same color blocking as the black lows). Good pair to have to show my year round support for BCA.

Them swoosh less lows are looking really good surprised they're not apart of the pinnacle line with that leather quality.... Will rock with a suit soon lol

Back
Top Bottom