Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Anyone own the red/black overseas exclusive? Is it the better quality like the chis and navy's or the original quality like the royals and shadows?

Anyone own the red/black overseas exclusive? Is it the better quality like the chis and navy's or the original quality like the royals and shadows?

There was an exclusive red/black outside of the regular black/red that released? :nerd:

Most all the lows have been variety of trash leathers. :lol:

There was an exclusive red/black outside of the regular black/red that released? :nerd:

Most all the lows have been variety of trash leathers. :lol:

They are not overseas exclusives. They were at first, but JJ had them for a quick minute. From the folks that bought them, they were nothing to rave about. Pre-cyber Monday quality... :rolleyes

Had to buy the 1 to get the 6, I cant ever wear em but theyre a nice collector shoe 

For good measure 

I lowkey kind of like them but know I would probably never get much wear out of them. Cool to look at though. $215 CAD though
sick.gif

wassup NT fam. I have been traveling a lot with my Bred lows. So they have been pretty beat. Anywhere that they're still available?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom