Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Those are the only ones that released

They never released an OG version.. yet

Idk if they will Continue with the OG loss

:nerd:

Painting chicago lows to black toes is an easy diy custom. Dont need to bother with painting the wings logo like on highs.

Unpopular opinion aside from the toebox of the "trinity" lows. I feel like the leather on the black parts is pretty nice. Not super soft but not bad quality either.

What's wrong with em? Lol
laugh.gif

Only lows Id invest in are the chi and metallic navy lows. They have better materials compared to the materials used on trinity pairs. Smh idk why they did that. Also cyber Monday lows are good quality too.

I bought the silver pinnacle lows too smh had to buy them to buy the 6s. Both for retail tho so it wasn't THAT bad. 6s are way better than 1s to me, silver 1s being called the tin mans :lol:

I was being serious

Mine looked like that from the first wear :lol:

When you walk in these it looks like you're wearing cardboard. I want to throw mine out but then I would be left with no royals at all.

It will be a great day when I get my hands on a pair of actual OG 1 Royal highs (hopefully next year) and I can introduce these to a dumpster. EASILY my most regrettable sneaker purchase.

Back
Top Bottom