Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

These shoes are CLEAN...

I'm wondering if they're going to sit like those blk/red lows did here in the states..

I could probably get a cousin to pick them up in France for me if they do but I doubt she'll wake up early to pick up some shoes!! lol 

Btw, the  title of this thread needs to be changed to "Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Lows Thread"

Agreed on the title change. It was originally named that. Those lows look amazing. I hope that swoosh is suede. Bizarre they stayed under wraps and may not release in the US.

People will go crazy if they don't drop stateside 
laugh.gif

They do look nice, but price tag is too much for me for some low white shoes. These have potential to be hyped though if everyone thinks they're euro only and then people pay crazy resell for a week before US launch. Resellers will try to eat up these pairs if they drop in the US. These are definitely for the purists and OG heads though.

i dont give a F i want these badly, especially after i fell in love with the black/red lows, so cozy(with an insole of course) and clean

These neutral grey would be similar to the those gym reds if its a EU release only.... 

They'll be a handful of people that would cop because they actually want them, while the majority will cop just because its an EU release... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom