Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

JUST SAW ON SNEAKER NEWS THAT THE WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY IS SLATED TO DROP IN THE U.S. ON 3/7,SO MAYBE THERE REALLY IS A MIX UP BETWEEN THE WHT/RED AND THE WHT/ NEUTRAL GREYS DROPPING ON THE 7th... JUST DROPPING THE INFO THAT I JUST SAW, HOPE THIS HELPS...HOLLA!

CED B.

JUST SAW ON SNEAKER NEWS THAT THE WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY IS SLATED TO DROP IN THE U.S. ON 3/7,SO MAYBE THERE REALLY IS A MIX UP BETWEEN THE WHT/RED AND THE WHT/ NEUTRAL GREYS DROPPING ON THE 7th... JUST DROPPING THE INFO THAT I JUST SAW, HOPE THIS HELPS...HOLLA!

CED B.
I guess we're not getting the White/Varsity Red... lol 

Am I the only one that's not feeling the white/grey lows?
laugh.gif

I hope low-top Shadow's and Royal's release.
Nope. Too basic for the price tag.  I've seen all white done better on other shoes...I'd take a dunk low or air max 1 over these.  

They do look nice, but price tag is too much for me for some low white shoes. These have potential to be hyped though if everyone thinks they're euro only and then people pay crazy resell for a week before US launch. Resellers will try to eat up these pairs if they drop in the US. These are definitely for the purists and OG heads though.
This is probably what will happen. 

and on that note, i never found the breds to be limited.

every major retailer got them, boutiques, online solo  stores, plus a few other places.

I need a really good everyday white shoe for the spring. Glad it's starting to look like these will be releasing on 3/7 in the U.S.

these look like a low version of the recent laser 1s. 

and yes i know this is an OG color way - just sayin'

and on that note, i never found the breds to be limited.

every major retailer got them, boutiques, online solo  stores, plus a few other places.
Pretty limited in my state. IIRC only New Orleans and Baton Rouge got them, and it was maybe one FTL in each city that stocked them. Regardless of GR or limited, idc, I got my 2 pears.

I'm still going to try to get the lows from overseas before they drop stateside next weekend. The bred low release was annoying. The managers at Shady I mean Shoe Palace "didn't know" whether they were getting them and to call back to only have them tell me they were raffled off.

I bet the white lows gonna be better quality

Doubt it. Traditionally white leather has been terrible compared to other colors with the exception of the lasers. But if they couldn't do the black/red lows right (i.e. exactly like 2013s), then these will be maybe black toe quality

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom