Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

dunno why people are shocked how easy this is

this is no where near a limited or difficult to obtain shoe by no means lol

as someone said these were obtainable before release date for box price or less lol

champs, ftl, and EB are all owned by footlocker
Yea i knew that, just never heard the saying or calling of them "footsites" before......
laugh.gif

Got through on NDC for the free shipping. Really wanted to use a WC reward on these freaking FNL

Finally checked out on NDC. Won't be here for another week but at least I got to use my 15% discount. And glad I don't gotta go to the mall today.

Won't be copping UNCs. Hopefully it's a bit easier for everyone though.

Technically arent these cheaper on other sites aside from nike? Nike subtotal is 140.53 versus 137.98 on footaction. Nike charges tax and I believe that footsites only charge the shipping.

Footaction charged me shipped + tax, SNKRS only charged for tax. Probably gonna return the pair from FTA and wait for a good deal if I want to double up.

Getting it for way below retail is always nice. Glad I waited patiently on NDC. Doubled up.

Footaction charged me shipped + tax, SNKRS only charged for tax. Probably gonna return the pair from FTA and wait for a good deal if I want to double up.
Thanks repped. I was gonna double up but I'm just going to take the ndc pair and hit the mall in that case for the second.

I can only do retail on 1 pair of these but WHEN I double up it will be for Disco. Maybe even later today from some reseller who thought anything Royal with a nike tag would instant sell out.

Technically arent these cheaper on other sites aside from nike? Nike subtotal is 140.53 versus 137.98 on footaction. Nike charges tax and I believe that footsites only charge the shipping.
Yup. Paid $130, no tax and free shipping on JJ.

Doubled up today, something I usually never do. $126 from SNS and $130 from Villa. Can't wait to put these in rotation with the black/reds.

Back
Top Bottom