Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I don't buy this "A hacker hacked into our system crap".

I do ecommerce analysis/development for one of the three largest cable companies in America & I'm fully aware of the various layers of security that acompany like NIKE should have. You must be THAT DUDE to hack into a multi-BILLION dollar company like Nike. This isn't like hacking into one of these mom& pop sites (i.e. PYS or uptempoair).

NIKE...just keep it real. Product was posted early, your @sses got caught out in the wind & now you all are canceling orders.

I would have much rather gotten the truth (or even a better lie) than the %$+ they have there CSR's feeding consumers.

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Thank you for your recent nikestore.com order. The product that you ordered, the Jordan Collezione, was not authorized for release prior to December 20th. We have canceled your order and your original form of payment has not been charged.

If you used a credit or debit card, the funds were authorized when the order was placed. Automatic authorization removals vary by financial institution and typically take within 3-5 days to be removed. For specific information, please contact your financial institution.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nikestore.com again on the official release date of December 20th to purchase the Jordan Collezione!
Thanks for the response, now I gotta try Eastbay tonight.....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Thank you for your recent nikestore.com order. The product that you ordered, the Jordan Collezione, was not authorized for release prior to December 20th. We have canceled your order and your original form of payment has not been charged.

If you used a credit or debit card, the funds were authorized when the order was placed. Automatic authorization removals vary by financial institution and typically take within 3-5 days to be removed. For specific information, please contact your financial institution.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nikestore.com again on the official release date of December 20th to purchase the Jordan Collezione!

smh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by agold1002

5 of my packs got cancelled????

what if nike is telling their employees to tell us the whole "hacker" thing???i wouldnt be surprised..anything to build up hype i c
eyes.gif
just a thought...

Only problem with that theory is, if they tell you a hacker hacked their site, it wouldn't do too well for their hype. I, for one, would not order againfrom a website this big who claimed to be hacked, and not just hacked, but hacked with ordering and credit cards involved. If they truly were hacked, I gottathink they are really worried right now. That is about the worst pub you can possibly get as an online retailer, period. In fact, they are striaght up stupidfor telling people that.

Called Nike to get the funds released; dunno if that'll happen though. Gonna have to move funds around until then.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

what if nike is telling their employees to tell us the whole "hacker" thing???i wouldnt be surprised..anything to build up hype i c
eyes.gif
just a thought...

Only problem with that theory is, if they tell you a hacker hacked their site, it wouldn't do too well for their hype. I, for one, would not order again from a website this big who claimed to be hacked, and not just hacked, but hacked with ordering and credit cards involved. If they truly were hacked, I gotta think they are really worried right now. That is about the worst pub you can possibly get as an online retailer, period. In fact, they are striaght up stupid for telling people that.

yeah I bet no one is gonna buy the pack of their site now.

i dont beleive that hacking stuff they say. they are just not trying to get the blame...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by LeronJames

eyes.gif
just a thought...

Only problem with that theory is, if they tell you a hacker hacked their site, it wouldn't do too well for their hype. I, for one, would not order again from a website this big who claimed to be hacked, and not just hacked, but hacked with ordering and credit cards involved. If they truly were hacked, I gotta think they are really worried right now. That is about the worst pub you can possibly get as an online retailer, period. In fact, they are striaght up stupid for telling people that.

yeah I bet no one is gonna buy the pack of their site now.

I sense a little sarcasm there. So let me ask you; if you used your credit or debit card on a website that later claimed that they were hacked, would you goback and use your credit or debit card again with that site?

its funny how Nike was supposedly "hacked" into, but yet they just re-did their site??? Nike just dug themselves into a real hole w.their customersforreal......their site was how it was yesterday,and now i go on,its all new, maybe someone within Nike $%^%ed up..ths "hacker" story is realfishy..its w.e, like i said earlier THERE ARE ENOUGH PACKS TO GO AROUND, people shouldn't be losing sleep over these

This is the 1st time in the history of NDC that they actually took the time out to cancel an order.
eek.gif

Every time a dumb "glitch" would occur they would just send the shoes out anyways.

I used 2 day delivery and the last e mail I got was about a pending shipment, maybe those who used ground got canceled?

I still have my pack on hold so im straight regardless.

Just received my cancellation email from Nike
mad.gif
Its on tonight, tomorrow,and the day after.. But theres is NO way I'm more than 4' on this pack!

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by rj1790

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

so are we getting our packs or not?
mad.gif

nope. sorry to burst your bubble. Nike has to honor the release date

nike has to honor the SALE.
indifferent.gif

pics or it didn't happen
It definitely happened. I just got the cancellation email

So since NDC cancelled the orders will these release at 5:30a.m. as usual or midnight? Need to know cause I don't get off work till 3:30a.m.

this is stupid. this whole thing and all the hypers coming out of the woodwork is annoying. I can't wait until this is done and gone so the JB forum can goback to being just lame instead of extremely annoying

Anybody in the DMV area pm if you need a pack, I just found out a spot has them for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom