Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Anybody in the DMV area pm if you need a pack, I just found out a spot has them for tomorrow.

yeah this is bull about their site gettin hacked. thats such a ******ed lie because y would i trust them with my personal info if they can just get hacked????

i didnt get a chance to get them off there anyway so hopefully ill get a ride to the mall from my dad when he goes to work tomorrow and i guess ill break inthe new Js walkin the 30 miles home looooool

i got my cancelation email too. will i be able to use my gift card again? i sure hope so!!! nike really screwed us over this time! i have about had it withnike!!!!!

sorry to hear about the NDC orders , NOT COOL! some can thank "ya boy sneakgeekz...." for sending out that email....

on a side note are people still gonna camp for these in the NYC area, with this snow storm we got going on. theres gonna b a big crash on the net tonight forthese. hope ya get ya pairs

Message.gif
Linda
, there is no indication of a hacker;
Message.gif
Linda: it was on the site briefly;
Message.gif
Linda: when it shouldn't have been.

there you have it, the "hacker" excuse is done..employees are getting their excuses mixed up..someone has to be blamed, but guess we'll neverknow..all we do know is ALL orders will be cancelled

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by agold1002

5 of my packs got cancelled????

what if nike is telling their employees to tell us the whole "hacker" thing???i wouldnt be surprised..anything to build up hype i c
eyes.gif
just a thought...

Only problem with that theory is, if they tell you a hacker hacked their site, it wouldn't do too well for their hype. I, for one, would not order again from a website this big who claimed to be hacked, and not just hacked, but hacked with ordering and credit cards involved. If they truly were hacked, I gotta think they are really worried right now. That is about the worst pub you can possibly get as an online retailer, period. In fact, they are striaght up stupid for telling people that.

yeah I bet no one is gonna buy the pack of their site now.

I sense a little sarcasm there. So let me ask you; if you used your credit or debit card on a website that later claimed that they were hacked, would you go back and use your credit or debit card again with that site?
let me ask you; If Eastbay had the pack up early and orders got thru but were later canceled because "the site was hacked" but you canbuy the pack on the original release date on Eastbay like planned, you're not?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This is the 1st time in the history of NDC that they actually took the time out to cancel an order.
eek.gif

Every time a dumb "glitch" would occur they would just send the shoes out anyways.

I used 2 day delivery and the last e mail I got was about a pending shipment, maybe those who used ground got canceled?

I still have my pack on hold so im straight regardless.
happened to me when zen xi were up early.

what if nike is telling their employees to tell us the whole "hacker" thing???i wouldnt be surprised..anything to build up hype i c
eyes.gif
just a thought...

Only problem with that theory is, if they tell you a hacker hacked their site, it wouldn't do too well for their hype. I, for one, would not order again from a website this big who claimed to be hacked, and not just hacked, but hacked with ordering and credit cards involved. If they truly were hacked, I gotta think they are really worried right now. That is about the worst pub you can possibly get as an online retailer, period. In fact, they are striaght up stupid for telling people that.

i hope so...

this is crazy, i have never seen this kind of hype over a shoe, thank god for NT because i would have never known about this hype and would have strolled intofootaction at 10 looking like a fool, got one pack already and two more on the way.

eyes.gif
just a thought...

I sense a little sarcasm there. So let me ask you; if you used your credit or debit card on a website that later claimed that they were hacked, would you go back and use your credit or debit card again with that site?
let me ask you; If Eastbay had the pack up early and orders got thru but were later canceled because "the site was hacked" but you can buy the pack on the original release date on Eastbay like planned, you're not?

No, I'd go buy it from a site who doesn't allow their mickey mouse website and merchant system to be hacked so easily. I value my good credit and themoney in my bank account, so I wouldn't risk giving them an open line to my finances when they are openly admitting to being a risky business to deal with.

They really won't be that hard to get, all the large major chain stores will have a TON of these packs.

Just wake up in time if you're that desperate.

Well after arguing with a nike rep for 15 minutes, I guess tonight I'm gonna have to try out eastbay

IMO it's a NIKE tactic to hype up the release...

don't trust eastbay or finishline..

ndc should be good.

By the way, Niketown Denver said they're getting about 70 packs plus kids sizes. They are releasing them at 7AM and they expect a lineup early.

Im bout to go cop from an employee at footlocker...his fee is 40bucks per pair plus retail. Since I dont pay tax in NJ i figure this is not a bad price to havethem tonight without camping out. Good luck to you all who camp online...

This release is going to be fun.
laugh.gif

I've been HUNTING for the funds all day. Money is ugly right now for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom