Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

I don't know why people keep saying that there is going to be plenty of packs like your its going to be easy to stroll in a store and pick them up. Before I got my pack the other day, I asked around and most stores are getting a limited about of packs. with 1-2 pairs per size. And I live in Jersey, So you figure where im at isn't a small town we would get alot. Anyone thats not too far from Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth, Footaction got in 80 packs. They have the most in that whole mall. Footlocker upstairs only got in about 25-40 packs, and against all odds is a wrap. they started selling early, they only gotten in about 16 packs. every other spot i hit up sold theres early/ not really getting that many in/ are selling early but want $400 or more for them with only a limited amount of pairs available. Christmas is right around the corner, I can only imagine how many people are trying to get these as a present. and ya'll see the hype already. Stop getting these peoples hopes up by saying it ain't gonna be that serious for these. You gonna have people camping out for these which is crazy, as cold as it is..lol, more power to ya. Footaction in Jersey Gardens is opening up at 6 in the morning while footlocker is opening at 8. I didn't check finishline, they been slipping on the jordan releases, been a minute since I went in there let alone picked up a pair of jays from there. They too iffy with the packs, sometimes they get them sometimes they dont, but they do reserves tho, only good thing about them. Good luck ya'll and be safe, I heard what happend with the DMP pack. this is a solid pack
What he said is true. Basically, most of us in Jersey got screwed
smh.gif

I am crossing my fingers I can get my hand on a size 9.5 in the morning. Local FL not taking preorders, and aren't opening until 8 am, but I think thechick that told me that really doesn't know what she's talking about.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Is everyone copping their regular sizes? Can more people confirm that the xis do run small?
Yes...I am wearing the CDP XI right Now and usually wear an 11 but they are to the toe box...

Get a 1/2 size up

I hope that they are readily available..but I just need to secure my pack. I plan on getting to my spot around 5AM...have my ZUNE all charged up...a bottle ofwater..and a nice thick hoodie...and I will wait. Thats it...I may even shoot some video and make a mini documentary on the experience.

Originally Posted by St0mpEr LtD

I just picked up my pack, and the 11s do run about a half size smaller. But the 12s fit true-to-size.

Good luck to everyone buying this pack

hmm i've been reading this the whole time being the 11 a .5 smaller...and this is what i had in mind.., maybe it's bec. of the laces all tied up hard or it's about the inner sock liner supports ...

how about if we try to loosen up things...?

I'm getting my size 10.5 next week, finally get to have a new pair of xi's so my og's from 96 don't feel too lonely...So what sizes are youguy's coppin, I wonder which are the most popular ones that sell out the fastest?

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

I don't know why people keep saying that there is going to be plenty of packs like your its going to be easy to stroll in a store and pick them up. Before I got my pack the other day, I asked around and most stores are getting a limited about of packs. with 1-2 pairs per size. And I live in Jersey, So you figure where im at isn't a small town we would get alot. Anyone thats not too far from Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth, Footaction got in 80 packs. They have the most in that whole mall. Footlocker upstairs only got in about 25-40 packs, and against all odds is a wrap. they started selling early, they only gotten in about 16 packs. every other spot i hit up sold theres early/ not really getting that many in/ are selling early but want $400 or more for them with only a limited amount of pairs available. Christmas is right around the corner, I can only imagine how many people are trying to get these as a present. and ya'll see the hype already. Stop getting these peoples hopes up by saying it ain't gonna be that serious for these. You gonna have people camping out for these which is crazy, as cold as it is..lol, more power to ya. Footaction in Jersey Gardens is opening up at 6 in the morning while footlocker is opening at 8. I didn't check finishline, they been slipping on the jordan releases, been a minute since I went in there let alone picked up a pair of jays from there. They too iffy with the packs, sometimes they get them sometimes they dont, but they do reserves tho, only good thing about them. Good luck ya'll and be safe, I heard what happend with the DMP pack. this is a solid pack

I heard the stores in a certain mall out here in Sacramento CA are only gettin 23 pairs. (Funny right?) 6 in sz 11, 3 in size 10, and the rest i didnt find.this pack is not gonna be easy to get in certain areas.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I hope that they are readily available..but I just need to secure my pack. I plan on getting to my spot around 5AM...have my ZUNE all charged up...a bottle of water..and a nice thick hoodie...and I will wait. Thats it...I may even shoot some video and make a mini documentary on the experience.

True That...make a video showing the madness that is the last CDP drop!

UPS just dropped off my second Pack...
I am officially done..no madness or anything!

Thanks JB

Originally Posted by JorPun662

I'm getting my size 10.5 next week, finally get to have a new pair of xi's so my og's from 96 don't feel too lonely...So what sizes are you guy's coppin, I wonder which are the most popular ones that sell out the fastest?
im pretty sure people who wear sizes between 11 and 12 will have the most problems including myself, i just hope i can get two packs off linetonight. good luck to all

Does anyone know where in Houston to get them, I know this is late notice but I thought I was going to be in D.C when they dropped but im going to be hereinstead. You can PM please?

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Arden Fair Mall is going to be a B#@&% tonight!!

Take pics...we are trying to start a line pic/video thread which would kill time for us doing the online thing tonight....

i just copped mine for 400..... quality is whatever XI a little tight, XIIs fit good..... overall i still love it.... Good luck everyone!

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I hope that they are readily available..but I just need to secure my pack. I plan on getting to my spot around 5AM...have my ZUNE all charged up...a bottle of water..and a nice thick hoodie...and I will wait. Thats it...I may even shoot some video and make a mini documentary on the experience.

roll.gif
same thing ima do except have an ipod instead of a zune. got my cameraready.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Arden Fair Mall is going to be a B#@&% tonight!!

I Live in the Sacramento area to. I cant do Arden anymore, hella shady over there.
smh.gif

I am trying online.

Can any compair the OG XII's and the CDP XII's?

The XI's are gettin so much love seems like the XII's are getting left out, so I'd like the see if there's any thing differnt or not

Thanks

what is the discount off eastbay for 10% where you have to go to some other site first? Please help.

I JUST GOT MY PACKAGE... PLEASE GET 1/2 SIZE UP BECAUSE THE XIs ARE CUT SMALL....
I honestly think they feel like fakes. I have all of the prior releases and I purchased a pair of fakes (by mistake... wore once and threw away due to shame)through eBay a few yrs ago and the feel of the shoe when I got in was similar... hard

Originally Posted by bigj505

I JUST GOT MY PACKAGE... PLEASE GET 1/2 SIZE UP BECAUSE THE XIs ARE CUT SMALL....
I honestly think they feel like fakes. I have all of the prior releases and I purchased a pair of fakes through eBay a few yrs ago and the feel of the shoe when I got in was similar... hard

Back
Top Bottom