Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Originally Posted by 335i

did anyone in the jersey area call FNL or FL in GSP or newport centre to see how many packs they have in stock for tomorrow? i called the FNL and all they would tell me is that they are opening at 6am tomorrow.
Nah they wont tell anyone...i think they should have a lot though. they always do.

Footlocker in Newport Mall only got about 20-25 pairs. I just came from there and almost got a reserve, but the girl didn't wanna risk her job.

passed on these, im good with the '97 taxi's and '01 black/red 11's
smile.gif

have fun on the CDPs peoples

They really won't be that hard to get, all the large major chain stores will have a TON of these packs.
i keep seeing people say this but its simply not true at least in the DMV. I called about 10 stores and half said they werent getting them, theother half said 1 each size...im talkin foot locker, footaction, etc...

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by yeerp

so as consumers (albeit intensely devoted consumers) what are our options for dealing with this customer service debacle?

regardless of what truly happened with the shoes being available early by leaving many people's money (and gift cards potentially) in limbo until next week
they have at the very least inconvenienced dozens of people

what can we do about this?

we should at least try to get some vouchers out of this

some free shipping?

a baller band?

but really we shouldn't let it end this way. even eastbay will throw you a coupon when they drop the ball
I argued with customer service for a half hour and i got free next day shipping on my next purchase. I'd rather have my shoes that i bought...
*calls to argue lol*

I heard the 11's run like .5-1 small. I might have to get a sz. 13, i wonder if that would be too big for the 12's though...idk

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

passed on these, im good with the '97 taxi's and '01 black/red 11's
smile.gif

have fun on the CDPs peoples
Serious... I have the 01 XI's, but I wouldn't mind having the Taxis.

Good luck to all y'all grindin for this pack.

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

I heard the 11's run like .5-1 small. I might have to get a sz. 13, i wonder if that would be too big for the 12's though...idk

As far as fit, Do the CDP X run bigger than the CDP XI?

Have y'all noticed the shoe stores have been acting hella shady for this release. I went into the my local mall this past Sunday and stores were actinglike they werent getting this pack I know that they are geetting them. Or they wont tell you what sizes that are getting. I called a Footaction today downtownand he said they hadnt even packed the boxes...I'm calling BS.

If I'm oredering by phone on Eastbay, what time should I call? And same question for finishline for backup?

For those who got their order canceled just think of it as a fire drill.
The freight company that Nike uses, and delivers our product, cannot locate our entire shipment, and we will have to wait until next week to find out what even happened to our shipment.
One of my spots told me the same thing.

Originally Posted by youngmonc

this is gonna be crazy.......eastbay got a countdown clock.......
they have had a countdown clock for most cdp's this year. i just hope i can get mine from them. i have never ordered a midnight before.
Does anybody know if i matters how long you take to pay for them once they are in your cart. is it better to use paypal? thanks for the answers

If I'm oredering by phone on Eastbay, what time should I call? And same question for finishline for backup?

Anybody that works at bayshore mall can you please tell my boys that you won't need to campout to get your size.

^^if ur talkin about major, i went in today and dude told me the shipment was stolen, then i got back and saw that...

Ill just wait for the resellers to drop theirs early next week
indifferent.gif
.Ill have to pay 400 or so but who cares.

I just picked up my pack, and the 11s do run about a half size smaller. But the 12s fit true-to-size.

Good luck to everyone buying this pack

Originally Posted by Mac4167

this is crazy, i have never seen this kind of hype over a shoe, thank god for NT because i would have never known about this hype and would have strolled into footaction at 10 looking like a fool, got one pack already and two more on the way.

This has nothing on the DMP!

I don't know why people keep saying that there is going to be plenty of packs like your its going to be easy to stroll in a store and pick them up. BeforeI got my pack the other day, I asked around and most stores are getting a limited about of packs. with 1-2 pairs per size. And I live in Jersey, So you figurewhere im at isn't a small town we would get alot. Anyone thats not too far from Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth, Footaction got in 80 packs. They have the mostin that whole mall. Footlocker upstairs only got in about 25-40 packs, and against all odds is a wrap. they started selling early, they only gotten in about 16packs. every other spot i hit up sold theres early/ not really getting that many in/ are selling early but want $400 or more for them with only a limitedamount of pairs available. Christmas is right around the corner, I can only imagine how many people are trying to get these as a present. and ya'll see thehype already. Stop getting these peoples hopes up by saying it ain't gonna be that serious for these. You gonna have people camping out for these which iscrazy, as cold as it is..lol, more power to ya. Footaction in Jersey Gardens is opening up at 6 in the morning while footlocker is opening at 8. I didn'tcheck finishline, they been slipping on the jordan releases, been a minute since I went in there let alone picked up a pair of jays from there. They too iffywith the packs, sometimes they get them sometimes they dont, but they do reserves tho, only good thing about them. Good luck ya'll and be safe, I heardwhat happend with the DMP pack. this is a solid pack

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

i was wondering the same thing because i don't know if it better to call or order online. im guessing around midnight but i have no idea. i amnot used to this online thing because i normally just pick up at my normal spot but i am out of town this weekend. JB changin the realease date really screwedme up on getting this pack.

XI feels half a size smaller. Ok to wear casually but I dont think smart to ball with. The problem is the XII run true to size.

Back
Top Bottom