Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Nice was able to get a Size 10 from Natterjacks, still a few pairs left.  Comes to 280 shipped like one of the posters mentioned

I really don't get how Nike.com euro or footlocker.com euro are not having any restocks but a lot of these smaller places in the UK are.....just curious but how do we know who's business is an authorized JB dealer asides from people on here saying they received shoes?? Endclothing.co.uk and crooked tongues are the two I can vouch for from experience.

So someone just traded me a DS pair of OG Bred 11s for a pair of these new ones. Not sure why they wanted the new ones but felt like I got a big steal. No sole separation, yellowing, etc. Completely DS and flawless. :smokin

Last edited:
I really don't get how Nike.com euro or footlocker.com euro are not having any restocks but a lot of these smaller places in the UK are.....just curious but how do we know who's business is an authorized JB dealer asides from people on here saying they received shoes?? Endclothing.co.uk and crooked tongues are the two I can vouch for from experience.

cancelled orders....incorrect cc info.....held stock...2nd shipment...etc

So someone just traded me a DS pair of OG Bred 11s for a pair of these new ones. Not sure why they wanted the new ones but felt like I got a big steal. No sole separation, yellowing, etc. Completely DS and flawless. :smokin

now thats a come up ........

you came up major bro. I paid $297 shipped for my OG pair and they came with OG all. but the flaws included creasing on the inside view of the shoes (which ive fixed) and the Nike Air on the insoles are completely gone

From SoleHeaven's FB:

Wow, over 2000 customers have visited the site in the last hour for just 85 pairs. That **** crazy! #humbled

laugh.gif

Troll so hard.

but it originally was posted that they would only have 85 pairs tho.
Twas laughing at their lil humble brag.

So someone just traded me a DS pair of OG Bred 11s for a pair of these new ones. Not sure why they wanted the new ones but felt like I got a big steal. No sole separation, yellowing, etc. Completely DS and flawless.
smokin.gif
Where in the F do you dudes find these trades?
laugh.gif

yeah sneakergroup on facebook for bay area heads. usually look on facebook or CL for best stuff.

This one is june and i believe the retail is october. How is that very early ? What are the differences?
5 month difference is pretty big! That means it was one of the pairs they were still setting up the machinery/tooling to properly build it. Check youtube for the full explanation.

I would rather order @ a lower price from a legit european website and hope to not get hit with a customs fee than buy from someone on eBay.

i hear you! about how much lower?? i was going to pull the trigger on kickz.com for a 7.5, but ended up being about $30 more than ebay...can anyone confirm the FINAL amount in USD??

Back
Top Bottom