Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i hear you! about how much lower?? i was going to pull the trigger on kickz.com for a 7.5, but ended up being about $30 more than ebay...can anyone confirm the FINAL amount in USD??
for one pair you should be payin about 252 shipped. 

2 pairs was like 437 for me.. shippin price stayed the same with multiples so i pulled the trigger. my order scheduled for delivery on thursday

edit: i mean tuesday

Last edited:
This one is june and i believe the retail is october. How is that very early ? What are the differences?

5 month difference is pretty big! That means it was one of the pairs they were still setting up the machinery/tooling to properly build it. Check youtube for the full explanation.

yep you kinda have a wear/test pair that wasnt supposed to be sold or released to the public

Last edited:
just saw the 6.78 foreing transaction fee on my amex from my kickz order. :smh:
They funny thing is i was on the phone with amex last week and asked about my total price. They never mentioned the fee. Lets see if i get a customs fee also :frown:

Just got a email from citysole, they just got a restock: 409.99 smh... They are charging more then pys did smh...

for one pair you should be payin about 252 shipped. 

2 pairs was like 437 for me.. shippin price stayed the same with multiples so i pulled the trigger. my order scheduled for delivery on thursday

edit: i mean tuesday

thanks...i just did a lil more research and ebay is higher right now.....i'll try my luck. thanks for the repies fellaz!

I never bought a pair of kicks outside of the US anyone feel like sharing their past experiences, likes, and or dislikes with me? Thanks

Theres resident smartass bigj505
nerd.gif

I could do that and I prob will but a sneaker community is where you can get feedback by other sneaker lovers. Well at least that's what I thought. But thanks anyways my guy

bigj505 = "my guy"

That's gonna stick for a while!!!
laugh.gif

PS My SH pair tracking says ETA of 1/7/13!!!! That's fast as sheit!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So someone just traded me a DS pair of OG Bred 11s for a pair of these new ones. Not sure why they wanted the new ones but felt like I got a big steal. No sole separation, yellowing, etc. Completely DS and flawless. :smokin

3 days into the new year, and you got the steal of the year so far.

So someone just traded me a DS pair of OG Bred 11s for a pair of these new ones. Not sure why they wanted the new ones but felt like I got a big steal. No sole separation, yellowing, etc. Completely DS and flawless. :smokin
Wow can't believe you pulled that off....

You must be like.....

Wish I got a come up like that....

So someone just traded me a DS pair of OG Bred 11s for a pair of these new ones. Not sure why they wanted the new ones but felt like I got a big steal. No sole separation, yellowing, etc. Completely DS and flawless.
smokin.gif
huge come up. i thought i had a steal when i traded mines for ds jams

Last edited:
naw not really... but the search feature might want to.
Eh...his question seemed to pertain more to personal experiences, which isn't the most searchable thing out there, and not a TOTAL bonehead inquiry, even taking into account his n00b status.

If he was asking what "NDC" stood for, or said "hay guise are these TTS??"....then yeah I'd say "use the search function, sucka."

Eh...his question seemed to pertain more to personal experiences, which isn't the most searchable thing out there, and not a TOTAL bonehead inquiry, even taking into account his n00b status.

If he was asking what "NDC" stood for, or said "hay guise are these TTS??"....then yeah I'd say "use the search function, sucka."
Well he asked a question that is discussed in 95% of the posts on the last 400 pages...specifically the last 15 pages from this morning all about overseas purchases. 

I never understood why these guys that come in with terrible posts, then reply to others saying "I thought this was a free ride sneaker club.....blah blah blah...something smart aleck" don't ever actually LEAVE and go away when their expectations were wrong.... Why don't they go away?

LOL at that GIF file being named "white dance club"
roll.gif

I have followed NT for the longest but just now decided to sign up. I've been buying shoes longer than some of theses kids have been born I just never really cared to join any online communities. I thought I'd give it a go but now I see why I never cared to.

Back
Top Bottom