Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got a good streak for this XI release which totally surprised me. I'm 2 for 3 but I might get called up for that final raffle I entered
smile.gif

Seems like size 12 is easy to get because I had no trouble getting the XIII's either.

Either there is a heap load of these or people already have pairs. I missed a raffle from footlocker earlier. They called me back saying they had nobody else to take them. Then an hr later foot action called and said I won. I also went to another mall that day. Both had footaction and FTL.....and I won both raffles there....so that's 4 pair......I guess if you didn't win you didn't want them at least in Houston....I had to turn three pairs down
That's what some people don't understand, not all areas of the country are the same.  You're talking about a city where it took them days to sell out the AJ Retro 3 '88s, and it was host to the ASG.  I live in Central California and 1/2 of the store allotment is spoken for as soon as stores get their shipment, and there aren't many pairs at that.  Not many people with a job can go from store to store looking for a raffle ticket, spending time making calls, hunting down a pair.  I've seen a lot of people make a more than decent effort and still strike out on these.  What you should do is go buy a lotto ticket.  lol

Also rep for not taking the other 3 pairs.  I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

But I'm not saying anything that hasn't been said before.  Take it for what it's worth, as I'm sure it'll be swept under the rug.

Last edited:
Question.when I get through and add the size into my cart,can I link someone to that checkout page and they can cop?? I'm trying to help y'all out.lemme know what y'all think

Got 2 call backs outta 5 for these not bad.considering 3 of the 5 stores only got 18 lairs each. Got my SZ 13 waiting on me tomorrow.

Either there is a heap load of these or people already have pairs. I missed a raffle from footlocker earlier. They called me back saying they had nobody else to take them. Then an hr later foot action called and said I won. I also went to another mall that day. Both had footaction and FTL.....and I won both raffles there....so that's 4 pair......I guess if you didn't win you didn't want them at least in Houston....I had to turn three pairs down

man these days so cal seem to be getting nothing....

what size are u to get that many pairs

Just got a call back from FTL. Hit the restock raffle. So hyped! I'm really just happy because I had to settle for a 10 on RD. And being a true 10.5 them things weren't gettin on my foot whatsoever. I don't even think my size would've fit so. Pickin up a size 11 in the am tomorrow. Projecting positive, confident thoughts into the ether of the cosmos really works. Stay positive.

Last edited:
The DMV is heavy on foams and Jordan's. I feel like a lot of people in the area are going for the 11s tomorrow compared to the lebrons kds and barkleys. 

If I strike out again I guess this shoe wasn't meant to be lol. Hopefully I have some luck online tomorrow morning

quick question, for the online release, do i have to refresh to add to cart or will it automatically pop up? Thanks!

So...the day before they re-release...my sister wants these...smh...Will be up at 5am trying to secure a pair

Just wanna apologize to admin . Wasn't trying to start any bot talk . Just wanted to warn my fellow Nters not to even hit up NDC. Half those barkleys and bred's will be in my cart before you can even see the twitter link. Just tryna help out.
I don't see how that helps.  Truth is you won't make a dent big enough for anyone to notice.  They'll still be gone in seconds.

Just wanna apologize to admin . Wasn't trying to start any bot talk . Just wanted to warn my fellow Nters not to even hit up NDC. Half those barkleys and bred's will be in my cart before you can even see the twitter link. Just tryna help out.

Nothing to apologize about. Good luck with your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom