Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My rsvp bot is down for maintenance . Still looking for loopholes . Hey Nike just for ******g the DM **** up , I have 5 computers set up with auto bots , let see you stop these . Auto bots in full affect at 7 am . Gotta make up for not gettin my rsvp's. Good luck to every one on NdC tomorrow . No chance n hell!
I guess NDC caught up with the bot game?

can someone please confirm that Jimmy Jazz is releasing them at midnight? and is it EST?? thanks

roll.gif

Anyone know if serramonte mall has made all their callbacks yet? Didn't win an rsvp yesterday even with donation to chronos. :smh: Trying to win a raffle/online or bust.

Actually they only caught up to the rsvp game . Just a matter of time before me and my team exploit there system again. Anyhow NDC on RD is a free for all . Anything goes
The twitter rsvp was pretty lame from the getgo. An hour writing a ruby script using tweetstream is all it takes. I'm sure the VP of sales shoved his fist up the Engineering teams *** hard on this one. And I'm betting they wouldn't want to look like fools the second time around.

I gotta a call back but only size 8.5 and 10 were left (I needed a 9). I don't resell so I didn't bite. Especially because my CDP XIs are unwearable at size 8.5, but my other shoes in the CDP Packs fit perfectly, smh.

actually those nike computer engineers are nothing special . Just average joes . There will be a way around it. If we can find loopholes in government agency websites security system than we can figure nike out!!
Glad you have the confidence to call engineers you don't even know "average joes." You must be a super smart EECS phd from MIT.

Back
Top Bottom