Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I know tell me bout it FAM i ended up on that other site when i logged back in lol i had to come back home
tongue.gif
great to back just waiting on my post to return ...we copping this yr right need to get a team again lol
Haha, nice man. Glad you made it over.

Yeah definitely picking these up. Or should I say attempting. But I'll be out of the country so I'm trying to cover all my bases now and leading up since I won't be home or able to hit a mall/do rsvp and that stuff. Hoping the best for the quality tho.

Haha, nice man. Glad you made it over.

Yeah definitely picking these up. Or should I say attempting. But I'll be out of the country so I'm trying to cover all my bases now and leading up since I won't be home or able to hit a mall/do rsvp and that stuff. Hoping the best for the quality tho.

yeah i hit up my connect already and i'm set lmk i got u since u got me with info last time :smokin

They continue to pump this shoe out, and judging by the crowd, things just ain't like how they were before, and it shows.

Man, the retro game is done 3x over.

Pretty much how I feel.So glad I have the '01 and CDP.I don't wanna waste my time on these.

i wouldnt be happy to have the CDP 11s bc they were trash as well... probably even worse than these.. but if you have the 01s, thats a different story.

@ROBPZEE612

Is your CDP's that bad in quality?
I've noticed that everyone that has them or once owned them had different issues with the shoe. To be honest I've worn mine more then 4 times to hoop and their holding up great! :D

Last edited:
This thread seems to be relatively under control this time around!

I think people learned from last year's Concord fiasco.......for the most part. 

1. The pics on the last page are horrible. If those are the real deal I'd be very suprised
2. The CDP's are not that bad. People just say that to fit in with what everyone else is saying. They are the same quality wise as the concords, cool greys, and SJ's

Last edited:
I had some 01s and wore them straight into the ground. On the hunt for another pair and I see OGs on ebay for 99 highest bid right now too bad im not a size 12 :smh:

these 2012s will have to do until then !

Last edited:
Just like the IV's, I'm going to have to see them before I make a decision. I see some photos and they look good, then others make them look like straight boo boo. Nevertheless I haven't actually been wowed by any of the pics. Too much heat coming out these days to settle for garbage

Tumbled leather :x

Last edited:
1. The pics on the last page are horrible. If those are the real deal I'd be very suprised
2. The CDP's are not that bad. People just say that to fit in with what everyone else is saying. They are the same quality wise as the concords, cool greys, and SJ's
I had some 01s and wore them straight into the ground. On the hunt for another pair and I see OGs on ebay for 99 highest bid right now too bad im not a size 12 :smh:
these 2012s will have to do until then !

Well said!!!:smokin

Church!!! haha

I don't agree on that one.. I saw that the Concords had a more consistent patent cut on pairs released than the CDPs. Also, it looks like they've added a tiny bit more padding (in the ankle area) into every release after the CDPs. My CGs and my Concords are comfortable. My CDPs are like cardboard on my feet.

@ROBPZEE612

Is your CDP's that bad in quality?
I've noticed that everyone that has them or once owned them had different issues with the shoe. To be honest I've worn mine more then 4 times to hoop and their holding up great! :D
They were killing my pinky toes plus there were no comfort what so ever.
On the other hand,the '01s are 100x better than the CDP.

^^^^ No argument here! Anything that JB produced in the early 2000's was phenomenal in quality. Comparing the 01's and CDP's is like comparing Wiz Khalifa to 2pac. haha

But still I love my CDP's, its my daily hoop shoe. No complaints here!!:smokin

Last edited:
^^^^ No argument here! Anything that JB produced in the early 2000's was phenomenal in quality. Comparing the 01's and CDP's is like comparing Wiz Khalifa to 2pac. haha
But still I love my CDP's, its my daily hoop shoe. No complaints here!!:smokin
You crazy for hooping in the CDP.There's tons of better balling shoes out there.

Last edited:
Are any major retailers (FTL, FNL, Champs, etc.) doing pre-orders this yr? If not, I might have to skip this release or try my luck online. I'm not interested in going through the chaos of the Concord release again.

Pre-orders are strictly up to the managers and at their discretion. It's against company policy, so if a DM or corporate finds out about this, the manager will be fire. So, it's really up to the managers whether or not it's worth the risk to lose their job.

What's so important about the box? Are you gonna wear them on the court? Display them on your rooms?

What's so important about the box? Are you gonna wear them on the court? Display them on your rooms?
For me is just for stacks. The new Jordan boxes aren't so great for it. Plus slide boxes are way easier for stacks because I dont gotta pick up ten boxes to get at em. Also the packaging should be premium seeing as these are 25$ more than other jordan retro releases.

Last edited:
Those pics above actually look halfway decent, although that reversed jumpman is still a minor thing that drives my OCD nuts lol.  I'm sure a lot of people would be pleased if they drop like that.  Only effort I'll put into this release will be online as trade bait.  Highly unlikely I'll keep a pair.

Back
Top Bottom