Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Damb they look good, haven't copped some Jordans since Concords.

Anyways are they releasing at 8 in the morning or at 12 at night?

Will nike stores still be doing the twitter reserve or whatever new inventions they have? 

The traffic and responses on this thread this year is nowhere near as crazy as last year. If that's an indication of how it's going to be come release day, I wouldn't worry at all about getting a pair. >D I dare to say that these might not be an instant sellout. Don't get it twisted they are still going to sell out on release day, just not instantly.

The traffic and responses on this thread this year is nowhere near as crazy as last year. If that's an indication of how it's going to be come release day, I wouldn't worry at all about getting a pair. >D I dare to say that these might not be an instant sellout. Don't get it twisted they are still going to sell out on release day, just not instantly.
just because the traffic in this thread compared to the concord's last year is not a true indicator. Hype will ensue the week leading up to release date. It is highly recommended if you have any connects, use them or make some connects. These will sell out instantly. If you remember the cdp xi/xii package, people went all out just for the xi's in the package even though you had to buy 2 shoes. People will b**ch and moan and complain on being shut out come 12/23. Never fails.

just because the traffic in this thread compared to the concord's last year is not a true indicator. Hype will ensue the week leading up to release date. It is highly recommended if you have any connects, use them or make some connects. These will sell out instantly. If you remember the cdp xi/xii package, people went all out just for the xi's in the package even though you had to buy 2 shoes. People will b**ch and moan and complain on being shut out come 12/23. Never fails.

It all depends on what region of the country you stay in too. I'm torn between getting these or the stealth foams. Might just flip a coin :lol:

Damb they look good, haven't copped some Jordans since Concords.

Anyways are they releasing at 8 in the morning or at 12 at night?

Will nike stores still be doing the twitter reserve or whatever new inventions they have? 

Good questions. These are arguably JB's biggest release of the year so we'll see when RD comes closer.

I'm already reaching out to folks about these, because i know around late december it's gonna be crazy....

The madness that will exist will be EPIC. Cant wait to see if the Galaxy Foams situation repeats itself.... which is funny since people in LA were actually wearing their pairs while the riot police where prepping in Florida.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

The hype seems to have died out a bit. Hopefully it shows on release day for upcoming Js. I still might have to pass on these myself.

i copped the jams a couple of years ago and didn't even realize the retro 11s were going to repeat years after and create this much madness. i didn't try for the Grey's and was unsuccessful with the concords but this year i will definitely get the breds. its all about research and networking most people get them because of somebody they know in the store holding them where i live at.

gotta learn from last yr connects is the way this time around and helping each other through pm b/c of lurkers like last yrs release was REDUNKILOUS last time :smh:

The hype seems to have died out a bit. Hopefully it shows on release day for upcoming Js. I still might have to pass on these myself.

:lol: Thought that about the Concords too for a while. Probably have to be ready to pay $250+. I ended up scooping the Concords on release night for $250 because resellers start to get a little nervous.

havent been in here in a min and dont want to read through mad pages....Just want to know if we are getting the box or not

I've always wanted a pair of 11's since middle school. I wasn't able to get a pair because I couldn't afford it or they simply sold out everywhere. I was so bummed about not being able to cop a pair of Jams, Greys, and the Concords. I feel like this will be my last chance to grab a pair of 11s (not a huge fan of the Columbia CW so I think I'll pass on those). I really hope I can grab a pair this year. Anybody know of any connects in LA area? 

havent been in here in a min and dont want to read through mad pages....Just want to know if we are getting the box or not
Not. Unless JB changes their mind at the last minute. 

I don't really care about the box since that's not what I'll be wearing. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom