Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone has gotten there true size in these? I'm 8.5 but the Aj V's fitted me like if they where 9...And people said to go up .5 size on these, and couldn't land a 9 so got em in 8.5...Are they going to fit tight uncomfortable ?

I also landed an 9.5 for my brother in law..Got two online..wasn't even expecting 1..
I have my true size in Breds. Going up .5 a size on these sounds about right.

FNL rejected 3 Visa, 1 MC, 1 AMEX, Paypal!

Then tried my girls Visa, MC, Discover

ALL FAIL.... only the Paypal Got charged, but it cancelled a few minutes later.

No money unaccounted for After all of this thankGOD!
Same thing always happen to me on FNL so I've stopped messing with them, if they don't want my money that bad then I'll take my business else where haha

Can you purchase a pair on FTL and EASTBAY on the same name/CC/address?

I think my footlocker purchases were cancelled due to this, not sure tho. 

Cant find it, but did somebody say I could add my winners circle rewards after the order goes thru?!!!!

After being on hold for 40 minutes smh, you can do that after you get tracking info.

I applied my WC reward but the size was out of stock but i was able to get another size but when I applied the same card it said the balance on the reward card said zero. Did I lose the $20 in that card? Anybody know?

scored a size 11. needed a 11.5. wonder why 11.5 is always the first size to sell out... is it the most common shoe size in adult males?

My homie told me its the size they get the least in, part of it  being that its the last half size, but it seems to be a pretty commmon size, i was number 2 in line before and didnt get it before

I used to be pissed off when 12 would sell out before 11.5 and 13. Now it seems to be the opposite on all websites i frequent. I'm not even mad since I mostly wear a 12.

Last edited:
Did everyone get a confirmation email from FNL. I only got a paypal email
eyes.gif
Nope and i think my order got cancelled

Has anyone checked da tags on these restocks? I wanna know of they're reshuffled

Overseas pairs that aint sell and made it back to da states, or pairs made later than

Da first drop of these....

Back
Top Bottom