Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Use Chronos to get my boys pair

Got 1 Pair on FNL for myself

Got 1 Pair on Eastbay for my other friend

It was a good morning. I was happy to help out my friends who missed out in December.

My first order went through, and then it flagged my card and wouldn't let me order any more.
Does this mean my order will be cancelled? I got a confirmation email btw

After being on hold for 40 minutes smh, you can do that after you get tracking info.

I applied my WC reward but the size was out of stock but i was able to get another size but when I applied the same card it said the balance on the reward card said zero. Did I lose the $20 in that card? Anybody know?
That's happened to me before. You have to call and they will mail you a new one.

Props to all the fam helping each other out in getting their pairs. And big ups to the fam who helped by posting links. Grateful to you guys. :smokin

I went .5 size down on this drop because my TTS runs a little big on the 2012 release.
indifferent.gif
 everyones different iIsuppose

Feel bad for these kids being dragged so early in the morning to line up for shoes. Out in the cold too.

Last edited:
After being on hold for 40 minutes smh, you can do that after you get tracking info.

I applied my WC reward but the size was out of stock but i was able to get another size but when I applied the same card it said the balance on the reward card said zero. Did I lose the $20 in that card? Anybody know?
That's happened to me before. You have to call and they will mail you a new one.

alright thanks for putting my mind at ease. i have to wait until i get tracking? the lady on the phone told me that but i'm not sure if she misunderstood what i was saying.

alright thanks for putting my mind at ease. i have to wait until i get tracking? the lady on the phone told me that but i'm not sure if she misunderstood what i was saying.

Same thing has happened to me. Takes a couple weeks to arrive in the mail though.

Congratz to all fellow NT'ers that got what they wanted today. The Sneaker Gods have blessed me this morning.

NDC was a breeze this morning TLO went smooth for the first time.

Resellers have a market because people feel they "need" when in reality is just a want. They take advantage of that.

My cousin was able to cop 2 pairs from FootAction using one account and same details. WTF?

Has anyone checked da tags on these restocks? I wanna know of they're reshuffled
Overseas pairs that aint sell and made it back to da states, or pairs made later than
Da first drop of these....

I'm wondering the same thing... should still be original production dates. Whoever copped in-store today should check on this for NT

Back
Top Bottom