Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

fnl suckkkkk they canceled my order for no reason same card and address i always use i will never buy from them again

its cool tho cus once you get a scratch on the bred 11 its a done deal they will never look the same....congrats to everyone who copped

Damn I was told on monday.. they were doing the raffle wed-thurs... soo much for that.. ohh well on to the next
i was also told that they were also doing the raffle on Wednesday-Thursday.....then when i call on Tuesday they told me it was done on Monday.....but i can come in & they would make an exception.

but give your Shoe Palace a call again and see what happens.
lol yeah the raffles are rigged but if you just be cool instead of throwing a hissy fit (or doing nothing at all), they'll sometimes hook you up. crap shoot. i think i'm done with the sneaker game.
i always keep my cool....hence the reason why i believe the manager let me enter the raffle for both the bred XI's & the Foams.

i ended up having a 30 minute conversation with an associate at Sheikh about how the shoe game isn't what it used to be like in the early 2000's.

i didn't ask for anything....just told him i was looking for some XIII's for my girlfriend....then we talked for 30 minutes about the shoe game.....and before i left he gave me his card & told me if i ever need anything to give him a call prior to release date.
That "random associate" had no idea you cut a deal with his manager and was doing his job pretty well I would say. Always best to deal one on one the whole time with the one willing to take care of you and be careful to not burn bridges.
i hear you....but i actually now believe that they were being selective with who gets to enter the raffles and who does not.

yes the manager told me over the phone that he would make an exception for me about the bred XI's.....but the other associate also told me no more raffles for the Foams as well.

i agree that dealing with the manager on a one on one basis is the best way to go about it......but i also believe that shady business is no business at all.

i'm an honest person. i wouldn't mind losing an honest auction to other shoe enthusiasts that are just as passionate of their shoes as i am.

however, i do mind being part of a rigged auction where re-sellers rig the auction so that they can purchase multiple pairs to flip instead of giving other shoe enthusiasts a chance to cop their desired pairs.
I always try and chop it up with who ever is working when ever i go enter the raffle.. don't know if that helps but i do it anyway
i believe so to.

doing so unintentionally earned me a new plug.
@uclabruinsbaby tell me that ur local shoe palace wasnt northridge... they told me wednesday afternoon was raffle ticket day...
San Bernardino 

The shoe palace in Northridge is horrible. My sister was buying some girls jordans and shes a 6.5 so they gave her a 5 after she tried on the 6.5 saying that was her size. They tried telling me that boys and girls are different sizes. So we were going back and forth. I was saying men and women's yes there are different. In the end I said that it didnt matter, she tried on the 6.5 it fit give me that one. So they go back and couldnt find the other shoe, I'm assuming thats why they were trying to give me the 5. Northridge mall in general is bad at handling releases, at least back when it was fcfs.

UPS man need to hurr up lol. Both pairs from Finishline are out for delivery.

Ups man just got a cold beer from me.
And going .5 up was the greatest advice NT has given.
I'm satisfied.

HAHAHAHA, i swear i thought i was the only one who did this.
I get great service, too.... I chalk it up to giving my UPS guy a bottle of beer from time to time.
He's a good dude :smokin

finally wore my 2012 pair today and still have a wearable pair of ogs, the 2012 retros killed my feet very far from the quality before but cant go wrong they really look good on feet (2012) retros.

I too traded my 2012 Bred 11s for 13s..the 2013 He Got Games plus $20 on top. I sold all of my 13s and dont have any left (I had 2 2005 Flints, Retro Playoffs, OG Playoffs, OG He Got Games, OG White/Red) and the He Got Games were one of my favorites even dating back to 1997. I think i did well. I had no desire to keep my 2012s since my girl got my OG Bred 11s complete with box for Xmas

I've been thinking about trading one of my bred 11's for a bred 13. The 13 is such a comfortable shoe, I regret passing on it so much after I got my HGG. I don't really care about value in a trade if it's a shoe I really want (within reason). $50 difference in value isn't gonna break a trade for me. Regardless the bred 13 is selling for like $300+ at consignment stores, you can find it for $250 if u do ur homework, but the Bred 11 is floating around the same price now after the "relaunch". Restock my a*s, huge #'s. My point is trading a shoe is always "fair" as long as both parties are getting what they want regardless of value. I'd rather trade a shoe I paid retail for than go reseller for $250 anyway, bananas.

On a side note, my pair from the Finishline restock that happened that random Tuesday, had some scratches and little scuffs on the patent leather, their now my beater pair. I heard there was a lot of quality issues from that restock. I'm sure a lot of them were all returns or exchanges.

finally wore my 2012 pair today and still have a wearable pair of ogs, the 2012 retros killed my feet very far from the quality before but cant go wrong they really look good on feet (2012) retros.
yessir.. the 2001's blow these out of the water.  you can tell by just feeling the tongue on both shoes.  so much more padding on the 01's its just not even fair.  i wore my 2012's this past weekend too.. felt snug and pretty umcomfortable.. i might have to give up the jordan game and just wear roshes.  smh

Anyone else live in the New England area and ordered from FNL ? Im in Connecticut and my shipping tracking still says "Departure Scan" from Indianapolis IN 3/26/2013...

Back
Top Bottom