Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm gonna give my ups guy a beer next time he has a package for me, I have to get the most packages out of anyone in my neighborhood. Maybe I'll just leave a couple on the porch next time since I'm not usually home...

Am i the only one that knows exactly when the ups man pulls up from the sound of their trucks ? 

my guy is strange, he parks around the corner and walks the packages to me. on some sneaky low key iish lol

my guy gets to my block & creeps to my house ....cant even hear his engine when he pulls up.....but the filimar sliding door sound always gives him up :lol:

jj seriously sucks. i live 30 min from the warehouse and still no shipping confirmation. whats the deal. i want my first breds already!!!

sorry for the rant. im just an impatient person. lol

I'm gonna give my ups guy a beer next time he has a package for me, I have to get the most packages out of anyone in my neighborhood. Maybe I'll just leave a couple on the porch next time since I'm not usually home...

This. My ups guy even delivers my packages to my job if I'm not home...the perks of being a female. :smokin

Lol. J/k.

Anyway my friend's lil bro received his pair from FNL today and she sent me a video of him opening the box....he literally tore through the finish line box cutest and funniest thing ever. Lol. It might not seem like a big deal for most on here, but I was happy I contributed in helping him getting his first big release Js through FNL. It's always nice to see someone especially a kid genuinely want a pair not because of hype or because they tryna make a profit but because they really like the sneaker. Kudos to him.

HAHAHAHA, i swear i thought i was the only one who did this.
I get great service, too.... I chalk it up to giving my UPS guy a bottle of beer from time to time.
He's a good dude
smokin.gif
beer?  lol good way to get the guy busted for an open container and get him fired.  I gave my guy a gift card to dunkin donuts

This. My ups guy even delivers my packages to my job if I'm not home...the perks of being a female.
smokin.gif

Lol. J/k.

Anyway my friend's lil bro received his pair from FNL today and she sent me a video of him opening the box....he literally tore through the finish line box cutest and funniest thing ever. Lol. It might not seem like a big deal for most on here, but I was happy I contributed in helping him getting his first big release Js through FNL. It's always nice to see someone especially a kid genuinely want a pair not because of hype or because they tryna make a profit but because they really like the sneaker. Kudos to him.
Kudos to you as well for spreading the love.

This. My ups guy even delivers my packages to my job if I'm not home...the perks of being a female.
smokin.gif

Lol. J/k.

awesome story.  reminds me of when I was a kid and my shoes were everything to me and my most prized possession.  i'm sure he will always remember how you helped so nice work

On a side note, my pair from the Finishline restock that happened that random Tuesday, had some scratches and little scuffs on the patent leather, their now my beater pair. I heard there was a lot of quality issues from that restock. I'm sure a lot of them were all returns or exchanges.
Yes! I didn't cop a pair from Saturday's restock, but my pair from the FNL Feb. restock has a few minor flaws. There was a little piece of patent leather coming off the side, which I cut off so that wasn't a problem, and there is a little too much glue around the sole in the front.

It isn't a big deal for me, these breds look fly AF, but you're def right about the quality being a little off with that restock.

my NDC pair from RD (12/21)  was 7/12 to 8/12

my JJ pair from the restock on March 23rd was 7/12 to 10/12

Still waiting on my FNL pair today.  I'll check those production dates and post back later
FNL pair just came in and the production date on those are 7/12 to 8/12

UPS delivers are way cooler then fed ex guys my UPS guys brings my packages to the back of mycar port for me all the time. The fed ex guys always leave the failed attempt slip like dude just leave it!!!haha

So I'm pretty sure I no longer have a pair from jimmyjazz! Just logged onto my Paypal account and my order for the midnight release now says expired and my money got sent back to my account. Can any1 clarify what it means for the payment to be expired? Has this happened to you guys? Smh

So I'm pretty sure I no longer have a pair from jimmyjazz! Just logged onto my Paypal account and my order for the midnight release now says expired and my money got sent back to my account. Can any1 clarify what it means for the payment to be expired? Has this happened to you guys? Smh

never heard that before. you might need to call both JJ and paypal about it.

That sucks man i would just call JJ and paypal to see whats up

I just checked my JJ order status and finally I have a tracking number for my Bred 11s. Now I can rest easy. whew!
Anyone else?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom