Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

How do they know for sure it's 650,000 though? The re-release could've been a part of the original projected 500,000. They did say there weren't any new pairs made
There weren't any new pairs made. The 150k pairs were just sitting in a warehouse waiting during the initial December release. But I don't think 500,000 pairs dropped alone in December.

So i posted earlier that my Paypal account had said expired but jimmyjazz just emailed me tracking. Some 1 earlier said that its not uncommon for JJ to take send back my money and take it back once they shipped my order. It'd be nice if I got a pair free lol sike

I'm still patiently waiting, but dang everyone else either have their shoes already or finally got shipping comfirmation. Jimmy need to do better.

Mines came today with a mark on the patent leather and a mark on the white midsole that looks like a crack is forming.

Anybody got free shipping from FNL? I did. I don't know why. I paid 198 shipped
I got free shipping also. I figured out if you click edit shipping address on the final page,before you hit submit order, (you don't have to actually change anything) and save it. when you get to the final page again it changed to free shipping. Glad to say I did it for 3 out of 4 orders. Forgot on 1. Got all mine today. UPS guy actually came early for the first time.

I got free shipping also. I figured out if you click edit shipping address on the final page,before you hit submit order, (you don't have to actually change anything) and save it. when you get to the final page again it changed to free shipping. Glad to say I did it for 3 out of 4 orders. Forgot on 1. Got all mine today. UPS guy actually came early for the first time.
I just edit the shipping address to exactly match the billing address. I guess it back fired on them that the shipping and billing address are strictly the same lol

Last edited:
Lucky I guess

Last edited:
can anyone with concords or space jam retros comment on the quality/comfort compared to these? Falling in love with 11s all over again...

One of my pairs from Champs should arrive tomorrow but I just got an email that the other pair that I ordered for a friend got cancelled. 
mean.gif

The pair I ordered from ndc for my nephew was on schedule for delivery today...hope he likes them
Good uncle! i'm the same way but nothing to serious yet.. but when they're old enough to start really liking certain shoes.. i will be there to help them out to get them

Been reading back on a couple of pages and it seems like a lot of people are having defects or bad quality on their bred 11. To contribute to that, I was able to check out about 5 pairs between me and some of my friends that received ours today. And there were scuffs, scratches (some even bad) on the pattern leather etc. Although 1 out the 5 was in pretty much decent condition. Not sure if it has to do anything with the restock but i guess it's  possible these could have a mixture of returns, b grades, exchanges, or plain old pairs that didn't pass control quality being sold on this release.

Last edited:
The pair I ordered from ndc for my nephew was on schedule for delivery today...hope he likes them
Good uncle! i'm the same way but nothing to serious yet.. but when they're old enough to start really liking certain shoes.. i will be there to help them out to get them

Yea he is getting into sneakers now...I told him I couldn't guarantee them but I got through on ndc...dude is 15 and wears a 11.5 :wow: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom