Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anybody got free shipping from FNL? I did. I don't know why. I paid 198 shipped

Last edited:
I have to post the obligatory "THEY'RE HERE!!" Nothing like that new shoe smell. Anyone else like to smell theirs or is that just me lol

so 150k came out for the restock 650k in total

https://www.modern-notoriety.com/2013/03/27/air-jordan-11-bred-restock-estimates-150000-pairs/

Quote:
At this point, if you don’t own a pair of Bred’s, than that must mean that you really didn’t want them. According to industry insight the Air Jordan 11 “Bred” was made for mass consumption — to the tune of 650,000 pairs distributed in the US alone. Figures that high mean that there are plenty of pairs to go around, especially after this past weekends drop tacked on an additional 150k to the original haul of 500,000 pairs originally released back in December. The re-stock was due to just plain old stock sitting around, no new pairs were made. In effect buyers have had two opportunities to grab the heralded shoe, and with numbers so high, you might want to wait out some re-sell prices. Thank us later.

Last edited:
So i posted earlier that my Paypal account had said expired but jimmyjazz just emailed me tracking. Some 1 earlier said that its not uncommon for JJ to take send back my money and take it back once they shipped my order. It'd be nice if I got a pair free lol sike

Unmarked FNL box like everyone else has been getting, hope they keep with that trend. First pair from December is flawless, the pair I got today has the 23 logo on the back a little off on one shoe but hardly noticeable. All in all, glad I doubled up.

Back
Top Bottom