Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm considering preordering from a seller on Ebay. I don't like early shoes. But the seller mentions that they won't ship out till a couple days after release date. So I'm confident they will be a RD pair. Normally I'd say this is too much for other retros...but he's asking 300 shipped. I think that sounds fair. Am i trippin?

in my own opinion, nah you're not. average rice on BRED 11 right now is 400 and they are not OGs. Mostly CDPs and retros.

Here's a matching backpack for y'all matchy-matchy dudes.
air-jordan-xi-pinnacle-backpack-570x449.jpg

air-jordan-xi-pinnacle-backpack-02-570x570.jpg

air-jordan-xi-pinnacle-backpack-01-570x570.jpg

where can I order that?

How much do you think these shoes will be after they're released?

Someone told me they could be anywhere up to 700 dollars a pair
they lied...they will be DOUBLE that, but if we also get the special box with the red plastic TRIPLE!

that bag is ok... wonder how shiny that will be

less shiny = might cop

shiny like the pl = no cop

Wow grow the **** up all I'm trying to do is figure out how much money I'll need for these shoes without having to camp out

^ That backpack though.

:lol:

I wonder if the hype level has died down a bit because so many people bought early release pairs.

^ That backpack though.
:lol:
I wonder if the hype level has died down a bit because so many people bought early release pairs.

Nope. Not a bit. You think they're not gonna enter their names in the raffle for themselves (another pair) or for a friend?..

:smh: My luck with these is horrible.

And all of your shoes from now on will be atleast 5 years old. Have fun with that.

Ha dude...just fyi but Jordan's 5 years old are no where near to being unwearable. There are plenty of older Jordan's that are still rockable. The newest retro isn't always the best thing. Just sayin'.

2 months until I get my hands on a pair. Not feeling the camp out, but Rhys just because of this damn hurricane

Went ahead and pulled the trigger, will have these, the Olives, and the Thunders on Friday!!!!!!!! Killed 3 birds with one stone! Shout out to my KC mom and pops connect, they been coming through for me, the past eight years! Pics coming soon!

Went ahead and pulled the trigger, will have these, the Olives, and the Thunders on Friday!!!!!!!! Killed 3 birds with one stone! Shout out to my KC mom and pops connect, they been coming through for me, the past eight years! Pics coming soon!

how do you know there not early release? no stores have these 2 months in advance.

how do you know there not early release? no stores have these 2 months in advance.
He is overseas and I order from him, he usually gets them 2-3 months early depending on what it is. Or if it’s something I’m not sure on then I can just get them from his friends mom and pops store when they get in, 2-3 weeks early like the Thunders and Olives.. If I wait to get them from the store I get them about $100 cheaper, due to overseas shipping and crap, I dont know how or what he does but the owner of the mom and pops store where I go, hooked me up with him, and he has been legit for years.. I use him for MAJOR releases only...

Back
Top Bottom