Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

:smokin

jv67m8.png

*pic taken from still of the joe venuto YT video.

just remembered i had the OG pair before i moved out of my college apt this past spring.. and now i dont have em and have no idea where they went.. worst feeling ever knowing something happened to them so now these are a must!!!

I don't know if this has been answered already, probably has, but for those that own these, how's the sizing?

TTS, half size small, or half size big?

shoes are true to size and by the way i have plantar fascitis on my heel and the cushioning on this gets rid of it and i'm in no pain. Glad i got this early from a mom pops store in bakersfield thanks to my friend that goes there. I will order a few more by phone.

I never understood the point of doubling up or more on a shoe that gets retroed every 2-3 years. There are times to double up but this isnt one of them.

I never understood the point of doubling up or more on a shoe that gets retroed every 2-3 years. There are times to double up but this isnt one of them.

Ask the guy in here who bought 3 pairs of CDP 11's :lol:

Last edited:

I might be missing something here....

2001 - 2008... 7 years

2008 - 2012... 4 years

What shoe gets retroed every 2-3 years again?

Dude tried to clown me cause I bought the CDP, when he know damn well he was one of the millions standing in line for them, shut the **** up....

Dude tried to clown me cause I bought the CDP, when he know damn well he was one of the millions standing in line for them, shut the **** up....

Lmmao! No, im going to pass, whats the point of getting the 2012 breds when I have 3 cdp XI's... Plus I have alot of others to get... 

All I did was suggested that dude ask you why you cop so many pairs of the same shoe, because you should know right?

You volunteered information, yet, you're mad that we even said anything? :lol:

Okay......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom