Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

That doesnt mean you will or wont get them. It means theyre not sitting at their warehouse. Again, I have the same email for my XX8 B/Red SEs which are not sold out anywhere. So if they truly are EU releases theyre just not back here yet.
Code:
2/02/14
Code:
 Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however
Code:
 you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
Code:
 backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can
Code:
 change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.  If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-991-6813
Code:
PRODUCT NUMBER/    (SEE              UNIT
Code:
    DESCRIPTION      BELOW) QUANTITY  PRICE  STATUS
Code:

Code:
16345001 10.0         1        1     149.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 02/14/14
Code:
    JRDN AJ XX8 SE-BK/WH/ANT

Last edited:

lolwut. So these aren't leftovers from the original release? So production dates on these pairs will be fairly recent?
I have no idea but i highly doubt they are still in production but who knows lol I think the rep was just really misinformed but I hope we all still receive our orders and don't get the cancellation email next FA really threw us under the bus on this one but hell this is just the 10th restock so theres probably 10 more to come anyways 

I received the same email this morning. Spoke with a footaction rep yesterday and he said their still making the shoes lol 
lolwut. So these aren't leftovers from the original release? So production dates on these pairs will be fairly recent?

Doubt it. Employee probably doesn't know what he's talking about. No way they are producing more pairs especially over a year later and not a fsr.

So who actually got thru and cop'd this time and how did cop either manual or bot also how many lets use this as a learning phase to help out for future releases so that those who missed out with this restock can hopefully have a better shot at the next restock btw how many of you guys got orders on back order til the 14th?

I got through...no bots...here's basically what I did. Basically the same thing I have been doing for years...

- signed up for an account and added my CC for a speedy checkout the night before the drop

- pointed my desktop and laptop browser to the site before I went to bed...

- got up an hour before release to refresh the page and make sure I got on before the rush

- closed all windows and tabs, except the one for the kicks

- 5 min before timer hit 0 increased the fan speed on Laptop and Mac

- timer hits 0

- clicked add to cart for a good 20 minutes

- Got kicks added on my laptop.

- Tried to checkout for a good 5-10 minutes...laptop crashes

- logged on to the mobile site from cell phone...can't check out...

- logged on the mobile site from the Mac. After another 5 min or so finally was able to access cart and check out

Before bots changed the game the methods above typically worked. Not so much anymore. This is the first pair of kicks I've copped online on release day since the Olympic 6's.

P.S. - I got the backorder email today to...I don't think it means for sure we aren't getting them. The website said before they released that the kicks would be available to ship mid February. Plus the fact that they only had limited sizes leads me to believe they knew exactly how many pairs they had to sell. We'll see though

Last edited:
yeah i got mad lucky on the bay, i was following this pair and it got relisted 3 times and then i sent a message to the seller asking if he would do 250 shipped and he bit, got mad lucky

i wear them all the time and they dont even show signs of seperating anywhere

Look how nice the og's look. JB, please make all future XI's with this same shape and cut. And make the patent leather thick like the og's.

Look how nice the og's look. JB, please make all future XI's with this same shape and cut. And make the patent leather thick like the og's.
i know right, i havent even thought about wearing my 01s since i got the OGs, night and day even between OG and 01

I got through...no bots...here's basically what I did. Basically the same thing I have been doing for years...

- signed up for an account and added my CC for a speedy checkout the night before the drop

- pointed my desktop and laptop browser to the site before I went to bed...

- got up an hour before release to refresh the page and make sure I got on before the rush

- closed all windows and tabs, except the one for the kicks

- 5 min before timer hit 0 increased the fan speed on Laptop and Mac

- timer hits 0

- clicked add to cart for a good 20 minutes

- Got kicks added on my laptop.

- Tried to checkout for a good 5-10 minutes...laptop crashes

- logged on to the mobile site from cell phone...can't check out...

- logged on the mobile site from the Mac. After another 5 min or so finally was able to access cart and check out

Before bots changed the game the methods above typically worked. Not so much anymore. This is the first pair of kicks I've copped online on release day since the Olympic 6's.

P.S. - I got the backorder email today to...I don't think it means for sure we aren't getting them. The website said before they released that the kicks would be available to ship mid February. Plus the fact that they only had limited sizes leads me to believe they knew exactly how many pairs they had to sell. We'll see though
pretty much the same procedure as myself. except this time about 10 min prior to the release, i couldn't load the page and got the busy page. couldn't get through the main page, another product or anything. about 20 min after, finally got the mobile site to load to the main page. tried to search jordan xi retro from there and went to the busy page again. so i didn't even have a chance to load the 'add to cart' button. none of my contacts were able to add to cart. i really think it's just random. whoever happened to secure a handshake with the server when a connection became available was able to cop. no science behind it.

i know right, i havent even thought about wearing my 01s since i got the OGs, night and day even between OG and 01

Yep! Glad you got to see how much of a difference there is between originals and the retros. I wish everyone could see this.

All retros have been a bastardization of the shoe.

What are the cdps going for nowadays? I have a pair I want to unload since they are inferior to the 2012 release.

Last edited:
Talked to a Footaction rep and was able to waive the shipping fee that was charged when I checked out.

Back
Top Bottom