Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

yeah i got mad lucky on the bay, i was following this pair and it got relisted 3 times and then i sent a message to the seller asking if he would do 250 shipped and he bit, got mad lucky

i wear them all the time and they dont even show signs of seperating anywhere

Trips me out when I here people trash gm 11's talking bout how the patent cut is to thick and off. I laugh because when I compared them to my og's they are the exact same. I know they are using the plans from the og's amd not the retros. They are putting out a better product than JB

Did they give you crap about it? I tried yesterday and they told me to pound salt
I told them that I tried to use the promo code above their website but it didn't work. I guess you could still waive yours since they won't charge your card until their stocks are in their warehouse. And it will be available Feb 14. 

Last edited:
yeah i got mad lucky on the bay, i was following this pair and it got relisted 3 times and then i sent a message to the seller asking if he would do 250 shipped and he bit, got mad lucky
i wear them all the time and they dont even show signs of seperating anywhere

Trips me out when I here people trash gm 11's talking bout how the patent cut is to thick and off. I laugh because when I compared them to my og's they are the exact same. I know they are using the plans from the og's amd not the retros. They are putting out a better product than JB

its not trashing GMs. its identifying a characteristic that indicates the shoes are fake whether its a desired item or not.

buy and love your GM shoes all you want but keep that crap talk out of here.

Yep! Glad you got to see how much of a difference there is between originals and the retros. I wish everyone could see this.

All retros have been a bastardization of the shoe.
oh i have known since 01 when the retros came out but just got mad lucky to score them for the low, but yeah everyone needs to hold a pair of OGs then go home and look at these garbage retros so they can know how much JB is giving it to us with no lube with these retros

Yep! Glad you got to see how much of a difference there is between originals and the retros. I wish everyone could see this.

All retros have been a bastardization of the shoe.
oh i have known since 01 when the retros came out but just got mad lucky to score them for the low, but yeah everyone needs to hold a pair of OGs then go home and look at these garbage retros so they can know how much JB is giving it to us with no lube with these retros

dude, a lot of people already know whats good with OGs vs Retros. its a matter of availability and cost tho.

dude, a lot of people already know whats good with OGs vs Retros. its a matter of availability and cost tho.
oh i def believe that with all of my heart, i was planning on spending 500 for my pair in the condition they are in but i stuck it out and was patient and found someone who needed money and nobody else was biting on them and got super lucky. Keep watching the bay for your OGs and things happen

oh i def believe that with all of my heart, i was planning on spending 500 for my pair in the condition they are in but i stuck it out and was patient and found someone who needed money and nobody else was biting on them and got super lucky. Keep watching the bay for your OGs and things happen

meh... im at that point in my life where im not worried too much about OGs anymore. I was on an OG crusade a few years ago. had a shoe crumble on me that I never ever thought would crumble. made me take a step back and reevaluate some things.

if it matters tho, I got DS OG black/red XIs for I think $280 shipped a few years ago. my heard died because I couldn't fit them. I an wear a 9 in the 00/01s but not in the OGs or the newer ones. traded them to my boy. sad day.

I tried to get a 2nd pair of these to wear as beaters. OG's and 1st retro's are great but neither would hold up to daily pounding. IMO the ones bending you over are people charging you 500 for a shoe that barely wearable. Went on a cruise this summer to the Bahamas and wore my 2K Concords to shore 1 day and got back on the ship with so much sole seperation it wasn't funny! LOL Wore the Blk/Rd XI 2013 the next day off shore and they barely even creased.

oh yeah for beaters id say go get a pair for retail and they will last but i wouldnt even try to ball in my OGs or my 01s, bigj505 bigj505 if you dont mind me asking what shoes crumbled on you?

meh... im at that point in my life where im not worried too much about OGs anymore. I was on an OG crusade a few years ago. had a shoe crumble on me that I never ever thought would crumble. made me take a step back and reevaluate some things.

if it matters tho, I got DS OG black/red XIs for I think $280 shipped a few years ago. my heard died because I couldn't fit them. I an wear a 9 in the 00/01s but not in the OGs or the newer ones. traded them to my boy. sad day.
nothing awesome about 10-15 year old leather, regardless of quality 

yeah i was going to say leather bag or wallet cause i knew someone would say something dumb like this but okay... 

nothing awesome about 10-15 year old leather, regardless of quality 
what? my father has PL dress shoes that are over 30 years old and they look and feel amazing, sounds like someone who doesnt have nice leather shoes to compare against

You can't compare a pair of patent leather dress shoes with a pair of athletic shoes.

Those dress shoes have probably been treated much better over the years than a pair of air jordans

Last edited:
oh yeah for beaters id say go get a pair for retail and they will last but i wouldnt even try to ball in my OGs or my 01s, bigj505 bigj505 if you dont mind me asking what shoes crumbled on you?

honestly, retro jordans are all for casual wear these days in my mind so balling is now reserved for the kobe, bron, hyperdunk, etc type of lines.

the shoes were OG flightposite Is.

You can't compare a pair of patent leather dress shoes with a pair of athletic shoes.

Those dress shoes have probably been treated much better over the years than a pair of air jordans
NDS is NDS regardless of what shoe they are

yeah i was going to say leather bag or wallet cause i knew someone would say something dumb like this but okay... 
so where is your proof to your statement, show me so i can be convinced of your statement about old leather. If you take care of leather it will last forever ijs

See that's the thing, 10-15 yo shoes, dress shoes included, are great to LOOK at for the most part. Unless they've been worn consisently over that time you'll have issues with them as well.

alright, old athletic shoes dont look great. period. its not even an opinion, it's aesthetics. old dress shoes...maybe ones that have been resoled and handled by a cobbler or something over 15 years might "age well" - even then 15 years is a lot of walking. 

diff between a wallet or a bag is the high quality patina that everyone wants and it comes with age. nobody wants/expects nikes to age well 

alright, old athletic shoes dont look great. period. its not even an opinion, it's aesthetics. old dress shoes...maybe ones that have been resoled and handled by a cobbler or something over 15 years might "age well" - even then 15 years is a lot of walking. 

diff between a wallet or a bag is the high quality patina that everyone wants and it comes with age. nobody wants/expects nikes to age well 
yeah if you wear them ALL the time anything will look mad worn and horrible but lets say you got a DS pair from 85 and kept them either DS or wore them a couple times a year and took care of them (like most collectors would do) they would still look great and the quality wouldnt be worse because of age. i hear what you guys are saying but if you keep them looking good and take care of them there is no reason they wont look great even after 15 years

Back
Top Bottom