Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yes sir two pairs. I still don't know why I didn't triple up on the space jams. Was it easy to get them of ndc

I coul use me some pairs of these. Quick question. How were the quality of the recently released pair of concords? I want able to get my pair cause nike effed me ocver and canceled my order.

IMO, in terms of quality, Concords > CG's > SJ's > CDP's (These shouldn't even be considered anything near quality). I'm not going to compare any of these to the 2000-2001 pairs or OG's. 

easy cop for sure I will cam for how ever long it will take but I think I might kill someone for some columbias SHAME ON YOU NIKE
mad.gif
another year goes by with out the columbias
30t6p3b.gif

people just love posting pics of their '01 and OG pairs huh ?

would've sworn i was in a "Sneaker Showcase" thread ...

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

easy cop for sure I will cam for how ever long it will take but I think I might kill someone for some columbias SHAME ON YOU NIKE
mad.gif
another year goes by with out the columbias
30t6p3b.gif

Dude, seriously?
laugh.gif

so im thinking that JB first craps out on the jordan11 quality with the CDP then gets slightly better with each additional release and thats why they can justify the price hike on these things, back to the original topic im not mad either pair released i kinda wish the columbias would release so i could retire my 01s but i guess ill get 2 for me and the fam.... and just because everyone else is posting their pairs:

and i somehow came across these Black/reds at Platos closet for a crazy 25$ best pickup of my life..... besides the wife (if she sees this) lol

^^^Dang rcjbbp!!! $25 for OG breds!! That is a come up. My brother in law got some white red XI low for $2 at goodwill. There are some J's to be found at consignment sites and such. Thanks for the pics!

I'm in. 1 pair. passed on em too many times. im gonna be ready to pay 180-250....rolling the dice.

I'm on the fence with all releases after putting in so much work for my 4 pair of concords. I obviously like these but won't grind for these like the cons. I'm thinking online for me. Maybe 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

I'm on the fence with all releases after putting in so much work for my 4 pair of concords. I obviously like these but won't grind for these like the cons. I'm thinking online for me. Maybe 2 pairs.

I'll be good with just one or two pairs. It's just too much trouble having to get pairs once rd comes.-Drew

prefer these over the columbias. Based on what I've seen it looks like multiple jordan 11 released this year

To me the breds are the best cw of all the 11's. these will probably be more desirable than the concords. Can't wait. I just hope they drop the columbias to.

I'll be happy if I can obtain a pair or two. It's becoming a chore to try to secure pairs come release date. -Spoof

I cant even imagine how the release of these will look like. If you think the concords were bad.......... SMH

Back
Top Bottom