Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

BLK/REDS ARE SUDDENLY RELEASING AGAIN AND EVERYONE SEEMS TO THINK THEY WILL CAUSE RIOTS..FUNNY WHEN THESE WERE THE LEAST EXPENSIVE TO GET BEFORE ALL THE RERETROS.. EVERYONE SEEMED TO HAVE CONCORDS SPACEJAMS AND COOLGREYS AT THE TOP OF THE LIST... I STILL HAVE MY 01'S I WOULD MUCH PREFER THE COLUMBIAS RIGHT NOW

If you're looking to pre-order these, I'm guessing you won't see it go lower than $350 to get a pair. I'll rather take my chances with the crowds and get my legs in shape for running and kicking every getmoneyboys or tight jean wearing dudes that gets in my way.

Just like the cords...my plan is for 2 and will patiently wait for my other 2 after the release day. It might take up to months but prices will dip as long as you wait just like the cords.

I only got my CDPs cause I beat my 01s so I need backups...so hoping this isn't a April Fools trick like they did the cement 4s some years back but coming from Steez...usually tend to believe what he puts on here. Thanks for the info. btw! Always appreciated.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by toneloc83

If only we could get the white trim around the leather
grin.gif

If u r not gonna wear them, the white trimLooks very authentic to the OGs then.but the white trim means that the patent Leather is white based and once the patentSurface cracks, the white innerside ia veryObvious and looks very ugly. BlackbasedBlack patent leather looks much less obvious.Im more concerned that JB is Releasing them with varsity red insteadOf the true red from the OGs.I love the vibrant true red outsolesOn the OGs.
This this this this this. More of this.

How long is it gonna be until we get a release of these that has that beautiful vibrant red on it?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by toneloc83

If only we could get the white trim around the leather
grin.gif

If u r not gonna wear them, the white trimLooks very authentic to the OGs then.but the white trim means that the patent Leather is white based and once the patentSurface cracks, the white innerside ia veryObvious and looks very ugly. BlackbasedBlack patent leather looks much less obvious.Im more concerned that JB is Releasing them with varsity red insteadOf the true red from the OGs.I love the vibrant true red outsolesOn the OGs.

How long is it gonna be until we get a release of these that has that beautiful vibrant red on it?
tired.gif

Honestly, I think its never gonna happen.
I don't know when (what year) the official "true red" color switched to the now used "varsity red" but its been long enough.

Eventually they will switch the varsity red to another red color.

Idk why, but it seems to be what JB is on pace for.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by spizike231

tired.gif

Honestly, I think its never gonna happen.
I don't know when (what year) the official "true red" color switched to the now used "varsity red" but its been long enough.

Eventually they will switch the varsity red to another red color.

Idk why, but it seems to be what JB is on pace for.
They seem to be beating around the bush when it comes to releasing shoes with their OG colors and blocking and it won't be long until they start to screw everything up just because they want to preserve the standing of the OGs. They're just trying to differentiate the retro's from the OG's by doing small differences.. sooner or later the differences are gonna pile up and a pair of Breds will look nothing like an OG pair of Breds.

That's when I am officially done with JB. The day that I look at a retro pair of my favorite shoes and shake my head because I know what they're supposed to be, but they look like they could be a complete knock off. If we're paying 180 for shoes, we should get them how WE want them, not how JB wants to give it to us. I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but it had to be said.

What's next, a unicorn purple on a future retro of Concords? Columbias with true blue on them? What's it gonna take for everyone to realize that we're slowly getting farther and farther away from the OGs.. the Nike Air didn't do it.. neither did the backwards jumpman or the pathetically small patent leather cuts.

Sigh. Wasting too much breath over something that won't change.. I already know that when I see official pics, I'm going to get all gitty inside like I always do and end up copping like everyone in here. No point in ranting all night. /rant
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

i'm wearing my 95's today.

/bragging

happy.gif
You know you can't come in here without posting a picture. *just kidding*

We've got about 9months to make connects, make it count.

Originally Posted by jayem

/bragging

happy.gif

arm twisted... taken today
20120313001.jpg

smile.gif

Originally Posted by jayem

/bragging

happy.gif

arm twisted... taken today
20120313001.jpg

smile.gif

loosen them joints up!!!
nerd.gif

i wasnt worried about the tightness of the shoe but those hideous socks doing those OGs a disgrace lol guys rockin leg warmers

I wonder where people will stand with Air Randy and Mental Kicks in about four months.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I wonder where people will stand with Air Randy and Mental Kicks in about four months.

THEY WILL STAND RIGHT IN THEIR PAYPAL AND BUY UP HIS GARBAGE

How much were the preorders for the early releases going for the concords last year? I'm seriously not trying to wait in line for some shoes again but it all depends...

Originally Posted by aznlurker

How much were the preorders for the early releases going for the concords last year? I'm seriously not trying to wait in line for some shoes again but it all depends...

I'd expect the presales to be more expensive this year, since more people will be willing to throw in more money to secure a pair.

i truly can't see it being anything less then $300 minimum. With all the recent retros $300 seems to be the starting point. I'm hoping one of my spots will have them early, which I found out after I bought my pair(s).

Back
Top Bottom