Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I feel ya, wasn't trying to clown you. Buy what you like, I'm the same way. In 2009, I got my usual size 10 for the Space Jam's. In 2010, the I felt like the sizing started to change with most retro's and I started getting a size 9.5 (Cool Grey's) and it's been that way since.
So I guess my answer is...for the XI's, get your true size. For all other retro's I'd go half size down. Hope that helps.
Ok I'm just gonna stick with 11 most likely.

HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY JOIN DATE LOOK AT IT! OMG LOOK AT MY POST COUNT OMG!
LL

wait they didnt do raffles for these yet? What are you guys talking about?

5:00 A.M the shoes are available on many sites.  NDC/FNL/FTL where ever site you choose, you click your size, add to cart, fill in your info, review order, and check out.  There's not really a method you can use to guarantee yourself a pair online.

Last edited:
could someone post a pic of the box everyones complaining about?

I hate that I will have to continue coming in here for the next two weeks :smh:

It's hard even skimming some of these post

I hate that I will have to continue coming in here for the next two weeks :smh:
It's hard even skimming some of these post

Yup, it's pretty painful seeing the hundreds of lurkers "finally making accounts" and asking to be babied through one of the toughest/hyped releases of the year. :smh:

Yup, it's pretty painful seeing the hundreds of lurkers "finally making accounts" and asking to be babied through one of the toughest/hyped releases of the year. :smh:

It all comes in the game... Everybody in here would love a hook up if they can find one. Most people in here knows that this is the toughest release of the year. That's why a lot of them are looking for the best way to get it. You no better than the folks complaining about the box, if you're complaining about people who's looking for help in a forum.

Last edited:
Wats your method?

English would help, secondly go use google or go back and READ through this thread. Didn't know there were so many slow people on the Internet. The thirst is MAJOR for this release, be back in 2hrs or 100pages lol

I don't wanna be mean or whatever but all these noob questions need to stop being posted/answered..... Except for the funny ones lol. Word to "I've been lurking since 2000" BS
yep, and these are the some cats that are making it harder for the og collectors to get their hands on them. If i had a small boutique i would only hand out tickets to people that can pass a simple test that i would make up. 

NDC confirmed these will be allowed a two quantity limit online. with my method to cop kicks online (which i used to succesfully snag two pairs of DB 9's) im definitely in the clear for this release 
nthat.gif

hope you guys get the "winning ticket" haha ill be here swooping in on that release faster than a hawk....
funny thing is, i have no desire for them. just guna make a profit.
the real heat is for the next day THUNDER FOURS
slap-o.gif

the 23 on the back probably won't come off as easily.
I wish they would stitch it on, i mean it wouldn't look that bad and it would stay intact forever.
That implies that they want our shoes to remain intact forever.  We all know they don't unless they wouldn't drop the same stuff over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom