Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

not sure if its been said but to anyone that doesn't know NDC will not do a twitter rsvp it will be on there website at 8m eastern time on the 21st i just calld and verified this...depending on where to stay that time might be different good luck to all

Wrong thread and i might be late on this  but i know some of us will be using FNL..i  just went on there i see they switched the site back  to how it was before 

Last edited:
Wrong thread and i might be late on this  but i know some of us will be using FNL..i  just went on there i see they switched the site back  to how it was before 

Yea they switched it a few days ago... There were a lot of customer complaining about their new site. I had a problem with it too, it was hard to navigate around it. Even if you do a simple search, whatever you searching doesnt pop up in the correct place.

Everyone just make sure you are proactive when inquiring about the tickets from FTL/FNL.  I've run into situations and heard of some over the past 5 years where employees sneak the tickets to friends/family and leave everyone out to dry.  The more you contact with managers show they can control the situation and make sure everyone has a fair shot, the better.

i updated the release date in the title of the thread in hopes to calm the release date questions down

Everyone just make sure you are proactive when inquiring about the tickets from FTL/FNL.  I've run into situations and heard of some over the past 5 years where employees sneak the tickets to friends/family and leave everyone out to dry.  The more you contact with managers show they can control the situation and make sure everyone has a fair shot, the better.
thats going to happen and they will charge people extra for a ticket to make a profit

What has become of this thread
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I guess I'll check back for relevant info in another week.

If everyone in here just answer a simple question, it should calm some of this post down... For about 1 noob question post, there's a bout 5 pages of OG posters in here complaining about the noob's question cause they feel high and mighty about their post count and joined date.

Last edited:
don't go by join date or post count as i've been here since 04 and my info still didn't transfer over

i'm sure i'm not the only one !

Last edited:
don't go by join date or post count as i've been here sine 04 and my info still didn't transfer over

i'm sure i'm not the only one !
u got that right

i joined in 00 and when i tried to link my account they couldnt find my user id..im like wtf

i would post comments all the time so i dont know how it could not be found

o well 

Last edited:
Ya.... House of Hoops is the 16th in Boston I am pretty sure, may sound stupid saying this but aren't they owned by Footlocker?
yup..sounds pretty stupid..

i know this is a forum, but a quick easy google search is still a valuable tool...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom