Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I want to see the YouTube videos everyone posts up...the last 3 years have been pretty crazy but not as crazy as the concords release.
YouTube clips are cool but they got nothing on the actual news reports. Word to the "get money boys" lol

I'm picking up a pair for $280 (pretty good considering I'm in Canada), but I've never dealt with the dude before. 

For those of you that already have a pair, what production dates are on yours?

Yeah I think I'm gonna camp out a day before for shiekh if its not too late, and try Footlocker raffle. And try twitter rsvp and cop the shoes on my phone the morning of release. I hope one works lol
Good luck homie!!!

I want to see the YouTube videos everyone posts up...the last 3 years have been pretty crazy but not as crazy as the concords release.
YouTube clips are cool but they got nothing on the actual news reports. Word to the "get money boys" lol

I'M EXCITED TO SEE WHAT WE HAVE COOKED UP HERE IN HOUSTON TO THE "GET MONEY BOYS" FROM LAST YEAR. THEY WILL BE HARD TO BEAT. :lol:

With all the raffles going on, Nike Store Twitter RSVP's, online releases, and several campout options, I feel pretty good about copping at least one pair. Do your homework and there shouldn't be a problem getting these.

Do you guys think I can trade a pair of these bred 11's for a pair of Concords ? Is that a fair trade ?

Quick question hopefully someone in this thread can answer:

Does anyone know what the release date of the original Black/Red XI was?

It can be just the month and not a specific day.

destroyed-box.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Do you guys think I can trade a pair of these bred 11's for a pair of Concords ? Is that a fair trade ?

What does the consensus think ? I want to know if that's a straight exchange bred 11's for the Concords ? Deadstock a la deadstock !!

Back
Top Bottom