Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

my dad, whos never bought a single item from fnl, got his invite but myself, who's spent thousands with fnl, didnt get s. >: luckily he let me pick my size. 8)

Last edited:
Got emails to two accounts both hotmail; I have 4 gmail accounts all signed up months earlier and all the boxes checked as for as email preference goes. None got anything. On the phone with finish line right now...

what did the clowns at fnl tell u?

I just ordered from them on the 1st of the month. Thats crazy. So, the only way to have a chance at these was to log into your account on the 10th? So everyone who got a chance for the raffle logged into their accounts on the 10th?

Got four of my emails and signed up for the raffle. Funny thing is my 4 "ghost" accounts that have never actually made a purchase from FNL got the email. My actual account that I use, and probably spent a couple thousand dollars with them this year, didn't get the email. 
laugh.gif

After listening to "Call me Maybe" on loop for 25minutes I just hung up. Everyone that spoke to reps are being told to call back tomorrow. Only problem is Im gong to be out of the country tomorrow so I cant call unless I wanna spend $1.99/minute. If I wanna do that I might as well just pay resale prices considering the wait time..lol

Fnl says even if u dont get email u have all day tomorrow to get it filled out. But that meeans u will b on hold for atleast an hr listening to that bs song... They r still sending out emails until 12:00am est

if you sign up for multiple accounts u get disqualified...
lmaoo . It says 1 entry per person . I made my sister and mom enter as well to give me a better chance . I asked them and they said I'll be okay. I have one more account that I was suppose to use my id with but I made it on 12/10 you think if I call tomorrow they'll send me a email?

I really hope my location does more help than harm at my chances of getting picked in the Draft. Seeing that some of you guys didn't get an email (which sucks) I really hope a lot of people in my area didn't get there's or forgot about it.

I really hope my location does more help than harm at my chances of getting picked in the Draft. Seeing that some of you guys didn't get an email (which sucks) I really hope a lot of people in my area didn't get there's or forgot about it.

You logged into your account on the 10th?

Wow, first people waited for a tweet from ndc, now they wait for entries from fnl e-mails. :smh: it's like waiting for a girl to call you back after she got your number the other night. Oh yeah, I got my e-mail and entered. Solano mall, don't do me wrong!

not really anything new to say...call back tomarrow and have them enter you manually in the draft. they did tell me that you have until sunday at 12am to enter

finishline twitter is NOW SAYING YOU MUST HAVE SIGNED UP FOR EMAILS BEFORE 12/10...so if you are a WC member but didnt click the email option until after 12/10 youre S.O.L..

lmaoo . It says 1 entry per person . I made my sister and mom enter as well to give me a better chance . I asked them and they said I'll be okay. I have one more account that I was suppose to use my id with but I made it on 12/10 you think if I call tomorrow they'll send me a email?
damn i should have thought of that lol

Back
Top Bottom