Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

not really anything new to say...call back tomarrow and have them enter you manually in the draft. they did tell me that you have until sunday at 12am to enter

Thanks for the info. Leave it to Finish Line to have a very unorganized and poorly handled raffle/lottery system. I honestly expected something like this from them :smh:

So what is the deadline for people who do get the draft pick... is there an open window? 8-10 to claim there shoes?? or is it an all day thing. Only asking because local finishline in ohio just opened up and the store wasnt even on the locations to pick?? does any1 have any confirmation? 

I just ordered from them on the 1st of the month. Thats crazy. So, the only way to have a chance at these was to log into your account on the 10th? So everyone who got a chance for the raffle logged into their accounts on the 10th?

Wrong, you must have been a Winner Circle Member before the 10th.

now i have to wake up early to blow up there phone queue to enter the draft... they are the biggest cluster **** of a company around..

every rep has a different story the lady I spoke to said that they can not manually send you a email.

So what is the deadline for people who do get the draft pick... is there an open window? 8-10 to claim there shoes?? or is it an all day thing. Only asking because local finishline in ohio just opened up and the store wasnt even on the locations to pick?? does any1 have any confirmation? 
They'll probably let you know once you won.

good luck getting the winning emails then, **** around with them and you might end up winning and never know about it 
grin.gif

Finishline is full of it basically if you didn't get that email and reply before 12am Eastern Time your SOL she said I can still try online smh and I've spent crazy money with FNL oh well.

^ It's actually quite easy to believe... because they are NOT a top company.

No "top" company would ever put out the glitchy/crappy/terrible website they tried to do a few weeks ago. That website was the worst thing I have ever seen.

This is comedy. I actually decided today I wasn't even entering the draft. But noticed I never got the email. Curiosity brought me to this thread and it seems widespread. My email from the 10th says ...."Since you are already a Winners Circle member, you'll receive an invite to the Finish Line Draft on 12/14. Be on the look out."

I wonder what will happen???

FNL is all over the place. I got my draft email at an email address I didn't even think I had a WC account attached to.  I was successfully able to enter the draft but when I try to do a password reset with that email address on fnl the site says the email address is not associated with any accounts.  Adding to that, the email address that does have a WC account associated with it did not get a draft email.  I am thinking I may have changed the email address on my account in the past. In may be worth checking older email accounts (found it in spam, gmail) that you may have used in the past for your WC account.  Hope it works out for everyone.   

im going to hit up Anonymous for them to hack into finishlines website and make it crash for a few days

No reply here either....Yeah wth was up with there website a week or two ago that was strait trash....I have never had any luck with them 

back to the same website I have coped all my xi's from

Back
Top Bottom