Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i would not want to be a teacher esp in lausd 
mean.gif
Kid just got 6.9 million..

I got my finishline confirmation but they are telling me that I STILL have to go there early and beat others to get my size....

...looks like I will be lining up 2 hours early outside despite my confirmation notification WITH my size and name...

ridiculous....how stupid is this.

I got my finishline confirmation but they are telling me that I STILL have to go there early and beat others to get my size....

...looks like I will be lining up 2 hours early outside despite my confirmation notification WITH my size and name...

just go 15 minutes early

Who is telling you, your local store or FNL Twitter?  Because FB FNL has messaged many people and said whichever size it says on your confirmation email you will only be able to get that size, I called mine and it's guaranteed sizes.  You should call them.

looks like everyone is having issues
its been like that for 2 week
you might get random tweets from nike stores but not every tweet
Damn I thought it was just me, lol.

After this holiday season I'm gonna stop enabling SMS updates from FNL because they tweet random crap everyday. The only reason why I enabled them in the first place was because of the random release of Concords

Last edited:
Damn I thought it was just me, lol. After this holiday season I'm gonna stop enabling SMS updates from FNL because they tweet random crap everyday. The only reason why I enabled them in the first place was because of the random release of Concords
I just disabled them... Not worth getting so much random crap to my phone they aren't doing anything good!

looks like everyone is having issues

its been like that for 2 week

you might get random tweets from nike stores but not every tweet

Damn I thought it was just me, lol. After this holiday season I'm gonna stop enabling SMS updates from FNL because they tweet random crap everyday. The only reason why I enabled them in the first place was because of the random release of Concords

still waiting for the alleged goodies they were going to release after the concords... talk about trying to hype stuff up. :smh:

You still get your 30% use it on something else the perk is still there.....crying cause you cant get the latest hyped shoe for 30% off.....cry me a river.....
Don't get me wrong Bro, I don't work for footlocker or any shoe store for the sake of the arguement... and it has no direct or indirect effect on me.....but you and I both know that 30% is worthless if you can't use it on the Latest "Hyped shoe" with a 25.00 of 100 birthday coupon floating around every month and online discounts constantly 15%  that most stores accept in store or online thats eqaul to 15% to 25 %savings and with free shipping on almost everything that discount trickles down to  close 15% .  So in real essence these guys are getting almost NO perks now....

I'M GONNA BE HONEST.
I'M GLAD THE EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT IS GONE.

Why? Just curious....

For me, IDGAF honestly lol doesn't make or break me.... I don't even mess with FL like that

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION BUT THIS IS MY OPINION. I THINK IT WILL HELP CURB SOME OF WHAT THIS CULTURE HAS BECOME.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF THESE CATS IN THESE LOCAL FACEBOOK GROUPS SCRAMBLING TO GET JOBS AT THIS SPOT WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SLANGING THESE HYPED RELEASES. NO DISCOUNT BASICALLY CUTS PROFITS IN HALF ALMOST NOT MAKING IT WORTH IT. PLUS WITH NO DISCOUNT SOME EMPLOYEES WILL PASS LEAVING MORE AVAILABLE FOR THE PUBLIC.

I'M NOT STUPID, THIS WAS ONLY DONE BY CORPORATE TO INCREASE PROFITS ON SHOES THAT WILL SELL ANYWAY BUT I CAN'T DENY WHAT I BELIVE TO BE THE BY-PRODUCT....SLIGHTLY MORE STOCK AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AND MAYBE A SLIGHTLY EASIER TIME IN ACQUIRING.

Cutting discount wont affect stock and it will invite cash purchases with no name trace instead. At least when Nike cut the swoosh stuff, it was cutting people that had accts that had no business having one... ie. people that purchased swoosh accounts.

SCAMMERS GON SCAM.

IF THEY FIND WAYS AROUND IT MORE POWER TO THEM. YOU CAN'T STOP SOMEONE WHO GOT THAT, "BY ALL MEANS NECCESSARY" STEEZ. KIND OF LIKE PEOPLE ASKING FOR GUN CONTROL. THAT SHOOTER IN YOUR LOCAL MALL DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GUN LAWS OR POSTED SIGNS...

THOSE THAT VALUE THEIR JOBS WILL ABIDE BY THE RULES/POLICY.

I STILL BELIEVE THIS WILL AT LEAST HELP A LITTLE BIT.

IN THE END IT WON'T EFFECT ME MUCH. I'VE BEEN PAYING FULL RETAIL FOR MOST OF MY ADULT LIFE WITH SHORT DISCOUNT STINTS WHEN MY DAD AND BROTHER WORKED FOR NIKE CORPORATE WITH NO PROBLEMS. IF I MISS A RELEASE I STILL HAVE A TON OF UNWORN NIKE/JORDANS I CAN UNDS.

Same with me. I think I am going to pass and just sell them for like $50-100 above retail. Depending on how difficult it is to just buy the shoe.

If you are going to pass why even register in the first place, leave them for someone who would like them for RETAIL.

Sounds like you won't be going to pick them up anyway :rolleyes

they dont pay employees enough to have no perks. minimum wage + 1% commission? c'mon now. taking the employee discount completely away for retros is BS

@budgetballer I never said it was a great perk, I just said teachers get tax deductions for what they purchase for their job. I have done public school teachers' and college professors' taxes before, you have to have the right tax preparer and plan correctly to max your deductions.

Might be obvious info but some tips for people trying to get in on this RSVP.

If youre on a desktop, open one tab with your home screen of twitter and another of the local Niketown with the DM window open, have your name, size already in there so you just have to put in the #. If still paranoid, have your info minus the # copied so you can just paste it.

Mobile app, same deal just have it copied so you can paste and put in the # then send.

Text notification, you need to put "d (@nikechicago) NAME, SIZE, #" . Do what I did and leave that as a draft in the text box so again just drop the hashtag and send.

I got my lunch now so I just hope no one calls me to their office or anything.

at one of my FTL this young dude an employee was running around the store bragging about how his 10.5 is for sale and how hes not even gonna be wearing the shoe, im just SMH at this rat, thats a 10.5 that should be going to a customer in your stupid raffle.

Back
Top Bottom